Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So, a little help? Is there a way for me to keep different versions of the mod and the base game?
Yes, just make a Folder, name it ROGUE LIKE BY ONI for example, then put other folder's in it like OFFICIAL, 0.978-24-08 and so on. Unpack your Version in the folder you made for it! i do it the same way.

Only thing you got to be aware of is that any version is using the same save file location, so you have to figure out a system there that works for you!

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Hello friends. I can give you a couple of ideas for the mod in the future, which will fit well into the game.
1. This is to make hair growth in the bikine zone. Those. you told the girl not to shave more, because if you like with your hair, do so: 1-3 days to make a light bristle, 4-6 days more hair, 7-10 well overgrown. I hope you understand what I mean.
2. Finalize the selfie. those. send not only the chest, but also other parts of the body.
3. Add more clothes, like bows, some official clothes, etc.
4. You can try to add anitsmatsiyu when our character ends, especially inside, but at the moment it will be hard to implement.
5. Add a different makeup for girls.
6. Is it possible to try to remake the system in the game when you change a girl, sometimes it is annoying to go out and enter several times in the clothes menu, i.e. top or bottom of clothes. And just like made in fashion with pantyhose, you click on pantyhose, you didn’t like it, you chose the others at once and that's it.

Of course, I understand that all this is hard to implement, and some points are not needed in principle. But who knows, maybe someone will want to do it)
And so, we are waiting for Oni with his updates)

Reactions: dragoon747 and MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hello friends. I can give you a couple of ideas for the mod in the future, which will fit well into the game.
1. This is to make hair growth in the bikine zone. Those. you told the girl not to shave more, because if you like with your hair, do so: 1-3 days to make a light bristle, 4-6 days more hair, 7-10 well overgrown. I hope you understand what I mean.
2. Finalize the selfie. those. send not only the chest, but also other parts of the body.
4. You can try to add anitsmatsiyu when our character ends, especially inside, but at the moment it will be hard to implement.
6. Is it possible to try to remake the system in the game when you change a girl, sometimes it is annoying to go out and enter several times in the clothes menu, i.e. top or bottom of clothes. And just like made in fashion with pantyhose, you click on pantyhose, you didn’t like it, you chose the others at once and that's it.

Of course, I understand that all this is hard to implement, and some points are not needed in principle. But who knows, maybe someone will want to do it)

Some nice ideas there!

I don't know about the hair groth system, could be pretty hard to implement, but i could see a more simplified version like adding more options to pubic hairs! Like a landing strip etc. and the steps that you mentioned of course!

As for more clothing and different styles for the girls i would like to see that too! Make-Up, Tattos, more piercings and stuff like that. Well thing here, the drawings will take some time since you have to do them for every pose etc.

Man we could really use another artist!:LOL:

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Some nice ideas there!

I don't know about the hair groth system, could be pretty hard to implement, but i could see a more simplified version like adding more options to pubic hairs! Like a landing strip etc. and the steps that you mentioned of course!

As for more clothing and different styles for the girls i would like to see that too! Make-Up, Tattos, more piercings and stuff like that. Well thing here, the drawings will take some time since you have to do them for every pose etc.

Man we could really use another artist!:LOL:
Yes, by the way, creating a selection of pubic density, it would also be a good idea)

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017

Most those ideas would require more art, and we're a bit short on artists atm. With time it would be possible though.
The inventory/clothing system will receive an overhaul at some point. I already have something coded from the 0.980 test we did, that behaves like you described. I might add that until we overhaul the entire system.

I have no idea what "anitsmatsiyu" is.

Minolin

Jul 31, 2018
Well it's not letting me assemble it with the 0.978 version in the github. It just doesn't launch, no error.

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Well, I got it working with 0.980i without any kind of tweaking.
The mod mostly replace the game, so in the would you'd just mostly be playing version 0.978 in 0.980 folder
The way to port it to the newest version would be to merge them and work out each conflict which would be a lot since Oni changed everything for no reason.

Reactions: Minolin

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
If you think about it, then we can say that Oni is not very beautiful in relation to its audience and fans. Even that MrDots does many times more, although the game about his daughter was banned from Patreon, he did a great job. And I do not think that Oni for so much time could not find a normal artist, he is not Picasso, his style can be repeated. (I will not repeat, I am armless and without talent for drawing). It's just sometimes funny to hear from him, something like "I can't find an artist to suit my taste." God, there only the facial animations are cool, the body is once drawn in different projections, in clothes and without. And you can find artists on f95zone, there are a lot of talents here.
And in fact, this game had to be released another 2 years ago from the beta test.

Even, for example, if he is busy with other work, why can't the assistants be given a task to continue doing the project without it? I do not understand.
Just burns the ass sometimes. Excuse me.

D

Deleted member 520609

I don’t know the first thing about coding, but if the pull requests on Github are anything to go by looks like those of you that do are doing great work. Keep it up!

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes