Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Hi once again,
not sure if its a bug or something but I've encountered something like that in a threesome scene which depends on the setting, but check this out (all the girls have their "stats" maxed out) :
- when its a composition of Player, Kitty ,Emma - when telling Kitty to for example lick Emma she does that without complaining and the ingame text says that she really does it "Kitty is lickings Emma's pussy" ok ,awesome ,
but if its Emma gotta go down on Kitty she states that "that doesn;t really seem appropriate" .
- In composition of Kitty,Rogue and Player - once again if Kitty gotta do something funky to Rogue she's totally fine with it and does it, but when Rogue gotta kiss,finger etc. Kitty she tells the player "I don't really feel like doing that one" Wtf ? Thats the combo which I assume should not have any difficulities to play with each other - were They not close to each other ?
- Havn't tried the Rogue, Emma, player combo but I assume that Their interactions kinda won't work ,but dunno gotta try it out.

PS. does the Foursome option is still disabled - I mean in 0.978 Your party could include up to 3 girls so combo like PLayer,Rogue,Kitty and Emma was not a problem, but changing the sex partner was more to do one,change to the other one, repeat, now there is that "switch to" button, will it work :3 ?
Have a great day!

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
My biggest hope right now (since Emma face won't change....) that Emma's obedience treshold will become triggerable. Frankly, i haven't tried love or inhibition one, but sure as hell that her obedience route is not triggering..
Don't worry, her alternative face animation will be added. I'll look into the obedience route not triggering.

I have 24-08 already is it in that mod?
Yeah it should be.

Welp, time to add my bug onto the list.
Thanks, I'll have a look at that later!

any of these good?
Yeah looks good, but if you want them in the mod, could you maybe do it for her tans and missionary pose too?

Hi once again,
not sure if its a bug or something but I've encountered something like that in a threesome scene which depends on the setting, but check this out (all the girls have their "stats" maxed out) :
- when its a composition of Player, Kitty ,Emma - when telling Kitty to for example lick Emma she does that without complaining and the ingame text says that she really does it "Kitty is lickings Emma's pussy" ok ,awesome ,
but if its Emma gotta go down on Kitty she states that "that doesn;t really seem appropriate" .
- In composition of Kitty,Rogue and Player - once again if Kitty gotta do something funky to Rogue she's totally fine with it and does it, but when Rogue gotta kiss,finger etc. Kitty she tells the player "I don't really feel like doing that one" Wtf ? Thats the combo which I assume should not have any difficulities to play with each other - were They not close to each other ?
- Havn't tried the Rogue, Emma, player combo but I assume that Their interactions kinda won't work ,but dunno gotta try it out.

PS. does the Foursome option is still disabled - I mean in 0.978 Your party could include up to 3 girls so combo like PLayer,Rogue,Kitty and Emma was not a problem, but changing the sex partner was more to do one,change to the other one, repeat, now there is that "switch to" button, will it work :3 ?
Have a great day!
Alright, thanks for the detailed report, I'll look into it.

Using the "switch" button should work if there's more than one girl at a location.

Askal

Jun 19, 2018
Guys, let's try this. I tried to fix, checked it on my pc and it's works. Cheats on bar works too

Reactions: B-Jimi

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
OP UPDATED:

Expanded Mod 0.980 test update:

Start a new game to avoid errors.

Change-log:
- Fixed Mystique animations, dialogue and room
- Fixed travel menu
- Fixed wardrope and gift systems
- Other "under the hood" fixes and improvements
- Alternative BJ face for Emma is back - @Ennoch ;)
- Cheats are back

Please post any errors you get.

Askal

Jun 19, 2018
In Emma's piercings
___
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 144, in script call
call Kitty_Study
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 3476, in script call
call Kitty_Leave
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1926, in script call
call Girls_Location from _call_Girls_Location_18
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2935, in script call
call Kitty_Leave(GirlsNum)
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 3418, in script call
call Round10
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 4243, in script call
call Chat from _call_Chat_10
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 1463, in script call
call Emma_Chat
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 231, in script call
call Emma_Settings
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 727, in script call
call Emma_Clothes
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 5120, in script
menu Emma_Clothes_Body_Piercings:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Emma_Chat.rpy, line 5147)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 144, in script call
call Kitty_Study
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 3476, in script call
call Kitty_Leave
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 1926, in script call
call Girls_Location from _call_Girls_Location_18
File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 2935, in script call
call Kitty_Leave(GirlsNum)
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 3418, in script call
call Round10
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 4243, in script call
call Chat from _call_Chat_10
call Emma_Chat
call Emma_Settings
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 727, in script call
call Emma_Clothes
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 5120, in script
menu Emma_Clothes_Body_Piercings:
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 849, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\python.py", line 1793, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\python.py", line 597, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/Emma_Chat.rpy, line 5147)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980

Askal

Jun 19, 2018
While loading <'Image' 'images/EmmaSprite/EmmaSprite_Sportsbra_Red.png'>:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 139, in script call
call Chat
call Emma_Chat
call Emma_Settings
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 730, in script call
call Emma_Clothes
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 4530, in script
menu Emma_Clothes_Under_Tops:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/EmmaSprite/EmmaSprite_Sportsbra_Red.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script Locations.rpy", line 139, in script call
call Chat
call Emma_Chat
call Emma_Settings
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 730, in script call
call Emma_Clothes
File "game/Emma_Chat.rpy", line 4530, in script
menu Emma_Clothes_Under_Tops:
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1483, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 868, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1054, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)
rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2047)
cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2047)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 392, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\image.py", line 213, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 318, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 318, in render
surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1236, in render
return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 503, in render
texture = cache.get(self, texture=True)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 212, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 553, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Дмитрий\Desktop\Rogue-Like-0.980b-08-10-win\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/EmmaSprite/EmmaSprite_Sportsbra_Red.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I increase love with Mystique? I cant seem to do anything

Reactions: Rykonate

fwrty

Sep 8, 2017
Rogue bug report
I downloaded Expanded Mod 0.980 test update started new game.
Cheated max leveles for everyone and 2000$.

1. Professor doesn't care . You can fuck on the square with Rogue and no X. Then teacher caught us in classroom i get " "

2. Kissing in the classroom once got me " "

3. Rogue first bondege scene. Then you end missionary scene and start it again you get two Rogues. " "

4. Instead of Buttplug you get red "Image 'Plug_Doggy_Insert' not found " sliding up and down.

5. "Lose Buttoned top" button doesn't work during sex scenes. It doesn't even change colour then you point it.

?. I don't know is it a bug or there is no such animations, but 'garterbelt' and 'ripped stockings' vanish during doggy and missionary.

?. Maybe not a bug. I came in to the class at night and triggered first Emma classroom meeting. I think it must trigger only during day classes.

Game balance: I think gifting clothes gives too many stats (even if I cheated money). It was like first date, first sex , gifted books, gifted clothes to make my favourite outfits... BOOM ... inhibition and love maxed.

Azie

May 27, 2018
I've run into a couple of issues. When going to the bikini option for Kitty, there's no way to get back to the underwear menu. I had to start over because I hadn't saved. Another thing with Kitty is that I can't seem to break up with her. I wanna do the thing where I date both her and Rogue, but they end up getting pissed at me.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I noticed a few problems with the shop in script.rpy:

Line 5766:
Code:
"Short cheerleader skirt $50" if "cheerleader skirtshort" not in R_Inventory and "cheerleader skirt" not in P_Inventory:
Should be changed to:
Code:
"Short cheerleader skirt $50" if "cheerleader skirtshort" not in R_Inventory and "cheerleader skirtshort" not in P_Inventory:

Line 6175:
Code:
$ P_Inventory.append("40")
Should be changed to:
Code:
$ P_Inventory.append("leather top")

Line 6281:
Code:
$ P_Inventory.append("")
Should be changed to:
Code:
$ P_Inventory.append("stockings")