Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

1. 1.00 star(s)

hhd12258

This mod goes nowhere.
    Had potential. Spends a lot of time taking and no deliverables. None planned any time soon.
    Dev community is horribad. Proto Nazis would rather share 4chan white supremecy memes and bicker about stupid shit than actually release anything.

More architectural documents does nothing to releasing a mod.

Look elsewhere and stop
  2. 5.00 star(s)

M1r4r1r463

While the original game was decent in its own way the mod expands on it even more by adding Mystique(Raven Darkholme) that while she will never leave the brotherhood house you are limited on her interactions and are really only capable of sex scenes with her, but you can still modify almost everything about her clothing options from style to colour and even its opacity, also during certain scenes can shapeshift into other characters. beyond that the mod also opens up a new wider range of clothing options available to existing characters along with some minor changes to their appearance such as hair style and colour, and increases the range of sex scenes available by using the scenes of other characters while slightly modified to fit the new model. Also the "Cheats" can help you progress faster by allowing you to modify each girls stats, the amount of money available to you which to be fair is only useful for playing the game normally or buying items from the shops such as toys or clothing or paying for dates (which can be useful even with the cheats for threesomes)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

leathermax

Perfect. It takes a game that's already perfect IMO and just adds more. More clothes, more interactions, and really good ones at that; some of the arternative clothes from the OG game were very plan, not worth the investment, but the ones here are not only free, but very good. Plus, it's got cheats for money and levels, for blokes like me who've played this countless times and find tiring to farm and grind the same stuff countless times.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BloodyRelight

I love Oni's original game, but the modded version just blows it out of the water. In my opinion this is the best mod on this site bar none. The amount of work and the hours that must have gone into it is simply staggering. Not only does it add a great cheat mod to the game it also adds numerous cosmetics, more sex poses for the girls, a whole new character to interact with, several new locations and various bug fixes and minor story improvements on top of that. Thank you for all the work you put into this mod.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Rouge-kun

Man do I like this mod. It's the basic game with extra content, I like it so much. Thanks for making a great game even better. I can't deny that it is very addicting, but I also liked xmen evolution, so 5 stars from me!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

SuperKamiLuvGuru

every time these guys release an update for the mod, it makes a great game even better. the amount of care they put into the project alone is worthy of respect, but the accomplished result makes it all even sweeter! they add animations, sound, new areas, new girls, new clothes, new dialogue, they implement a better cheat interface, and so much more! all while the original creator keeps changing how the game interprets things, making it THAT much more difficult for this team to work (not that I am not grateful to him for making and trying to improve on the game!). if you love the game, please support this team in trying to improve upon it! I rarely see such a dedicated team! ;)(y)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Karasu-sama

My favorite game on the site gets even better with the mod. Better clothes, more locations, and most important of all, cheat options for when you're in a hurry and need to get to the goods right away.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Catwashere

This is one of the reasons this site is awesome and may be the best site for adult games on the webs. They are making this game much better for the rest of us and they even chat with everyone asking what we would like to be added by them and sometimes they add what we ask for.
    This mod is top notch and really good!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

RanchFTW

This mod is hands down the best mod I've seen on this site for any game. It expands the game and does so faithfully. In truth, I can never go back to the base Rogue-like after playing this mod. It's that good. Hats off to the creators.