Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Just wondering if there would be some mod update soon-ish. So far the mod is way better then Vanilla game, Hope always will be, keep the awesome work going :)
Ps. Whats that Omega Plan? I've got the Xavier and Mistique Photo but is it some black mail quest so if You get cought by student during fun time Xavier will piss off?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Because the main part of the mod was done for 0.978e. Also i thik it would take some time to convert everything everytime a new version comes out. But @Shanks_Aka said it should work with later versions too, so why not give it a try and share your experience with us?

Text Update:
Need at least one more day i think, more work to do! I'll try to get them out tomorrow but i think Thursday is more realistic. Sorry for the Delay!

0.978e modded with 15-07 & Hotfix (windows)

As always this is the complete package, just unpack & enjoy!
Saves don't work!
Please reply back when a fix for saves is out!

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Version 15-07:
Added clean cock option
Fixed bug with Emma sex
Sleepover event should now trigger in your room as well
Fixed bug that blocked Mystique's lust from increasing
Added more custom outfit options for both Emma and Mystique
Added the missionary art for the SR7 outfit

View attachment 124557 View attachment 124558
@Shanks_Aka
Thank you for this.

You forgot to add in Emma_Chat.rpy the lines after "Which slot would you like this saved in?" for custom 4-7. I can only set customs 1-3 but I can see custom 1-7 when going to "Remember that outfit we put together?" before adding the lines myself. Tested it and it seemed fine. Here's the updated file:

"That looks really good on you, you should remember that one. [[Set Custom]":
menu:
"Which slot would you like this saved in?"
"Custom 1":
call Emma_OutfitShame(3,1)
"Custom 2":
call Emma_OutfitShame(5,1)
"Custom 3":
call Emma_OutfitShame(6,1)
"Custom 4":
call Emma_OutfitShame(11,1)
"Custom 5":
call Emma_OutfitShame(12,1)
"Custom 6":
call Emma_OutfitShame(13,1)
"Custom 7":
call Emma_OutfitShame(14,1)
"Gym Clothes":
call Emma_OutfitShame(7,1)
"Sleepwear":
call Emma_OutfitShame(9,1)
"Never mind":
pass

Sep 16, 2017
Um...guys, im confused, people say that the newest version is 0.978f but this mod version is 0978e, what's the difference?

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Is the mod going to incorporate the new clothing options for Emma from 0.979 eventually? Cause whenever I extract the mod into the current version none of the options are available.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Um...guys, im confused, people say that the newest version is 0.978f but this mod version is 0978e, what's the difference?
Everything is simple. The game developer released version 0.979f.
The developers of the game's mod for the base took the working platform 0.978е.
The adaptation of the mod for the latest version of the author is not yet complete, because the author has just released a stable version.
The official game and the game with mods differ in content.
Or you play the author's version without mod. Or you play the version with the mod. If you download the author's version and put the mod there, then your game automatically turns into a version with a mod.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Code for Rogue's footjob isn't coded right.
I think I forgot to add the sexdialog, will add it.

i understand, but i can't talk to her and i can't find her somewhere else to talk with her
Check the FAQ at OP

Just wondering if there would be some mod update soon-ish. So far the mod is way better then Vanilla game, Hope always will be, keep the awesome work going :)
Ps. Whats that Omega Plan? I've got the Xavier and Mistique Photo but is it some black mail quest so if You get cought by student during fun time Xavier will piss off?
Soon, I'll try to merge the mod with the newest version.
Omega plan is Rogue's, you dont need the picture. Kappa is Kitty's, you need the picture. Psi is Emma's, not sure now if you need the picture.

Saves don't work!
Please reply back when a fix for saves is out!
It works here. Don't know why it doesnt work with you

Is the mod going to incorporate the new clothing options for Emma from 0.979 eventually? Cause whenever I extract the mod into the current version none of the options are available.
Are you sure? Because its there, just checked

Any console codes for Mystique?
Drag the stats bar. If you really wanna use console its similar to the other girls, but instead of M_Love for example, it would be newgirl["Mystique"].Love

Everything is simple. The game developer released version 0.979f.
The developers of the game's mod for the base took the working platform 0.978е.
The adaptation of the mod for the latest version of the author is not yet complete, because the author has just released a stable version.
The official game and the game with mods differ in content.
Or you play the author's version without mod. Or you play the version with the mod. If you download the author's version and put the mod there, then your game automatically turns into a version with a mod.
I'll add this to the FAQ (that no one will read lol)
Thx

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I extracted the mod into a version of 0.979f and the only clothing options I saw missing were the yoga pants and lace panties. I thought extracting the mod into 0.979f would keep the new clothing features but I guess it doesn't since the mod is still tailored to 0.978.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Yeah, I extracted the mod into a version of 0.979f and the only clothing options I saw missing were the yoga pants and lace panties. I thought extracting the mod into 0.979f would keep the new clothing features but I guess it doesn't since the mod is still tailored to 0.978.
Those were not on version 0.979a, will add them

Reactions: BitesZaDusto

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think I forgot to add the sexdialog, will add it.

Check the FAQ at OP

Soon, I'll try to merge the mod with the newest version.
Omega plan is Rogue's, you dont need the picture. Kappa is Kitty's, you need the picture. Psi is Emma's, not sure now if you need the picture.

It works here. Don't know why it doesnt work with you

Drag the stats bar. If you really wanna use console its similar to the other girls, but instead of M_Love for example, it would be newgirl["Mystique"].Love

I'll add this to the FAQ (that no one will read lol)
Thx
I had to use yours instead of MK78

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Having an issue with Emma's BJ scene. The dick is always covered in cum and positioned in front of her face, never in her mouth. I'm using the 15-07 All-In-One Windows version linked in the OP.

screenshot0001.png

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes