Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
The mod adds content to the vanilla game, you can check the mod thread to see what's added, and use it for questions:
I know it adds to the vanilla game what i was asking is the mod behind in versions on the vanilla game? (see bottom quoute first post vanilla game)Is that so hard to answer in that one post instead of directing it towards the mod thread? Cause it could just as well mean that the mod version was right, but in the first post a mistake was made on typing the vanillas one, wich would have lead to a correction in that thread.

but fine i'll ask in here
View attachment 9384

Overview:

A Renpy game created by the artist Oni. The premise of the game is you are a new Mutant who has the ability to be immune to all other Mutant powers (updates will expand and add more powers in the future) including the girl with the deadly touch Rogue. She's intrigued and susceptible to your influence so you can either play nice and show her the love she's been missing or train her to be your lap dog.​

Updated: July 10, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.979e
Language: English

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I know it adds to the vanilla game what i was asking is the mod behind in versions on the vanilla game? (see bottom quoute first post vanilla game)Is that so hard to answer in that one post instead of directing it towards the mod thread? Cause it could just as well mean that the mod version was right, but in the first post a mistake was made on typing the vanillas one, wich would have lead to a correction in that thread.

but fine i'll ask in here
I answered what I understood the question was about and redirected here for more questions because that's what the mods of the forum asked me to do now that we have two separate threads.
The mod was made with version 0.978e, but as stated on the first post of this thread, it's supposed to work with any version of the game (the mod mostly replaces all the .rpy files of the game and adds new .rpy and new images).
In other words, this mod add content related to 0.978 and ignores some of what was added with version 0.979 (the bugs, the historia system for now and some other small stuff). Most of the other things that were added by Oni on version 0.979 were added manually to this mod (Emma's new blowjob, Emma's new clothes) and a few other things were already on the mod for a few weeks.

Edit: I changed the title of the thread with the version of the mod to avoid any confusion.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed that for the next version, thanks
If you wanna quickly fix it on your end, you can open the Emma_Sex.rpy file with notepad or other text editor, and change the lines 579 and 581 from E_SexPrep to E_Doggy_SexPrep and E_AnalPrep to E_Doggy_AnalPrep respectively

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I answered what I understood the question was about and redirected here for more questions because that's what the mods of the forum asked me to do now that we have two separate threads.
The mod was made with version 0.978e, but as stated on the first post of this thread, it's supposed to work with any version of the game (the mod mostly replaces all the .rpy files of the game and adds new .rpy and new images).
In other words, this mod add content related to 0.978 and ignores some of what was added with version 0.979 (the bugs, the historia system for now and some other small stuff). Most of the other things that were added by Oni on version 0.979 were added manually to this mod (Emma's new blowjob, Emma's new clothes) and a few other things were already on the mod for a few weeks.
So if i am understanding correctly. it's not a mod for the current version of the vanilla game, but it should work. Can you understand the confusion i got when i saw the last update on the mod, which was a day after the vanilla update, but mind registered no matching versions.

And to be fair my question was not, what does a mod for a game do. When i see a answer like you gave me first, my first reaction was " this guy is thinking i am a idiot for not knowing what a mod is" .

Anyhow thanks for clarifying it's not updated for the latest version, it's just a poor timing on updating mod vs vanilla, now if i got this wrong. I will be really confused

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Fixed that for the next version, thanks
If you wanna quickly fix it on your end, you can open the Emma_Sex.rpy file with notepad or other text editor, and change the lines 579 and 581 from E_SexPrep to E_Doggy_SexPrep and E_AnalPrep to E_Doggy_AnalPrep respectively
0.978e modded with 11-07 and hotfix for Emma (windows)

As always, this is the complete package just unpack & enjoy!

Firetruck45

Jul 29, 2017
Can anyone help me out? I downloaded the vanilla and mod separately since the combined file from zippy wouldn't work for me. I extracted the mod into the vanilla game folder, but when I run the game it is still the vanilla version?

Mar 27, 2018
That's strange, the code is the same from the others packaged versions.. Which clothes are missing?
in fact what is missing and it is Xavier's room and rogue red hair, how much the clothes was some bug with the save.

I had to make a new game, and I discovered it was a bug with the save, but I still talk about rogue red hair and Xavier's room are not in the game, but Xavier's room is not just at the beginning of the game

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone help me out? I downloaded the vanilla and mod separately since the combined file from zippy wouldn't work for me. I extracted the mod into the vanilla game folder, but when I run the game it is still the vanilla version?
When I download the vanilla combined with the mod pack 7zip just says that the file can't be opened.
Are you sure you're extracting things on the correct folder?
Try downloading from the mega link right above your post and/or try using winrar to extract the combined version.

in fact what is missing and it is Xavier's room and rogue red hair, how much the clothes was some bug with the save.

I had to make a new game, and I discovered it was a bug with the save, but I still talk about rogue red hair and Xavier's room are not in the game, but Xavier's room is not just at the beginning of the game

Which red hair? Her original hair?
Don't know why the background is not working for Xavier's study. I haven't tested the android version.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Can you add more custom clothes save slots for Emma?

Wow, the new add-ons ae awesome. I'm having a crazy time to mix and match clothes.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So I asked Emma to be a gf while dating Rogue. Emma says to talk to Rogue but I see no option to bring it up.

Am I missing something or is this not available yet?

Edit: Found it by accident, literally the most unintuitive thing I have seen.
Need to act like you are breaking up with Rogue

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Is anyone having a problem starting the game after adding the Expanded mod?

I moved the files from the mod folder to my "game" folder like the instructions said and now the game won't even start I tried starting it regularly and starting it as admin and nothing :(

Mar 27, 2018
Are you sure you're extracting things on the correct folder?
Try downloading from the mega link right above your post and/or try using winrar to extract the combined version.

Which red hair? Her original hair?
Don't know why the background is not working for Xavier's study. I haven't tested the android version.
I saw someone talk that could leave red rogue hair, I'm sorry @everglow @Shanks_Aka

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Is anyone having a problem starting the game after adding the Expanded mod?

I moved the files from the mod folder to my "game" folder like the instructions said and now the game won't even start I tried starting it regularly and starting it as admin and nothing :(

It's weird when I open my task manager it shows that the game is running but game window doesn't show up anywhere nor do I get any errors

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes