Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

toll

Jun 2, 2017
Just Popped in to say, Thanks for your efforts, Great mod :)

Gonna try it with .979e also

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hey for a future request can you increase Emma's custom outfit limit from 3?
Yeah that would be cool, wanted to bring this point up myself but forgot about it!

@Shanks_Aka Sorry to ask again (don't know if you've seen my previous post) but is there a way to stop the girls from cleaning the MC's dick everytime he cums?
I'll see about it for the next update.
Such an option exist's in the newer official builds, i asked about it already in the original thread as you where asking wich features of the new release you should put in! Also the new dick pics of it would be cool to!

Reactions: hooviescoop

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
This is cool. The added content is a really neat feature. Kudos to all those working on it.

Outta curiosity though, is it possible to apply only certain parts of the mod or is it all packaged together? I only ask because I'm not really interested in Mystique and just want the extra content for Emma, Rogue and Kitty.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
my 2 cents:
0.978e modded with 11-07
mac:
linux:

jumbotron

Dec 31, 2017
I didn't like how the fishnet looked so i changed it and added some colors while i was there + i wanted a dress for rogue so i made one but i don't know how to put them in the game can someone else do that?

Reactions: hooviescoop

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Here is an apk for 11-7:

Mind that this is untested, let me know if it works :)

Reactions: YtSlurpTheDerp

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Here is an apk for 11-7:

Mind that this is untested, let me know if it works :)
It works but the GUI/text is too small, and it seems some images might be missing. I'm getting a black screen at first when starting a new game.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
The mod works well, great job. I've encountered Raven in the class room @Morning, tried to find her at night, but at least for no I havn't found her there. Any ideas? Maybe I should go there alone ,or maybe a specific day ?

PS. Will there be some sort of an update for Roque - during the missionary position she goes full naked even when she was fully clothed. Is it some sort of bug? Or she simply does not have sprites made for her and clothed sex ?
She still doesn't have sprites for that position.

Is possible somehow deactivate cheats?
(Deleting some file or something like that.)
I'll add an option to activate and deactivate the cheats

Hey for a future request can you increase Emma's custom outfit limit from 3?
I'll check that for the next update

This is cool. The added content is a really neat feature. Kudos to all those working on it.

Outta curiosity though, is it possible to apply only certain parts of the mod or is it all packaged together? I only ask because I'm not really interested in Mystique and just want the extra content for Emma, Rogue and Kitty.
No, you'd have to go through the code and delete her.

are there console commands for this mod
It already has most important cheats enabled, just drag the stats bar or click on the backpack

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
The mod is awesome, huge kudos to everyone involved. Just a quick question.
Did anyone managed to make Emma stay for the night with MC? She's already maxed out, but if the Player wants to go sleepwhen she's in the party or something, there is no want to stay for the night pop-up, she just goes to her "room". Anyone was able to get her to stay for the night ?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes