Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
@MrChow if you have a working code, push it here and I'll try to pack an apk with that.
Here's the files for the UI:

I haven't really been able to test it out proberly since I couldn't get a working apk build, so let me know if anything needs to be changed. I will be polishing it in the coming days.
There's still a black screen in the first scene. Still trying to figure what's causing it.

The mod when unzipped says it is damaged so it can't be used
Try downloading it again. If it still doesn't work you might need to try a different program depending on what you're using.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Is there any way to make Emma an exhibitionist? I'm curious if she has a similar event to Rogue and Kity where they block Xavier's interference as well

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I posted this in the thread for the main game but figured I would add it here too since the mod gets updated more often.

I would like to suggest some content I would love to see on this.

Since the game already involves licking the girls ass hole and in the 3somes getting one girl to lick the other girls ass hole I would like to see some options for the girls to play with the MC's ass too.

1) finger your ass with a blow job (add a corner image of the dick, balls, and ass and little animated bits of what they are doing)

2) get them to lick your ass as an expansion of the blow job. (again corner image/animation but also their face drops lower behind your dick, Probably while jerking you off)

3) get them to do a double blow job as part of the 3 somes potentially with one girl eating ass and the other sucking dick.

4) add a strap on.

5) have girls use strap-on on each other.

6) have girls use stap-on as part of a 3 some for dp action.

7) have girls use strap on as part of a 3 some so they can fuck you while you fuck the other one of them.

New girls:

Storm. Lets get a not white girl in there.

Rahne Sinclair: Wolfsbane. Give her itty bitty A cup tits. Potentially a optional furry angle with her powers? Not my thing but good for completionist sake.
Most of those are not my thing, sorry.
Storm would need art, if someone ever does a complete set of art for her and all, I could try adding her.

Every time I have unzipped this apk it keeps saying that it is damaged or an unknown format
I think that's a problem on your end, what are using to unzip it? Try other softwares when extracting it. Check if your antivirus isnt messing everything up.

Is there any way to make Emma an exhibitionist? I'm curious if she has a similar event to Rogue and Kity where they block Xavier's interference as well
Yes, it should be the same ways as the other girls.

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
A new girl arrives and her mutant power is having a dick, oh you don't have to suck it but you might as well since it's in the game anyway.
If you want your fetishes might as well write it up yourself but that would require actual effort instead of just dumping fetishes into a game that just doesn't need them. Go play CoC if you're into that sorta thing.

There is a pretty significant difference between mutual butt hole pleasures (40 yr old virgin reference if you didn't catch that) with a girl and the person you're having sex with having an actual dick. Just saying.

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Most of those are not my thing, sorry.
Storm would need art, if someone ever does a complete set of art for her and all, I could try adding her.

I think that's a problem on your end, what are using to unzip it? Try other softwares when extracting it. Check if your antivirus isnt messing everything up.

Yes, it should be the same ways as the other girls.
I am using WinZip to unlock them

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Is there requirements necessary to unlock the Emma sleep over event?

PS. Never mind. Figured out that MC needs to be able to visit her room first. Can't do that because her room hasn't been implemented yet.

fbg

May 29, 2018
Hi, After downloading the "V0.978e + Expanded Mod 11-07 All In One" through the mega link and attempting to unzip it. it says it is password protected, Does anyone know what the password is? in the past I have been able to paly an older version of this mod. Thanks for any help.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Fixed that for the next version, thanks
If you wanna quickly fix it on your end, you can open the Emma_Sex.rpy file with notepad or other text editor, and change the lines 579 and 581 from E_SexPrep to E_Doggy_SexPrep and E_AnalPrep to E_Doggy_AnalPrep respectively
Can confirm that this happens as well when going for Vaginal.

SpartanWin

Feb 25, 2018
Is there requirements necessary to unlock the Emma sleep over event?

PS. Never mind. Figured out that MC needs to be able to visit her room first. Can't do that because her room hasn't been implemented yet.
So it can't be done at all yet, or is there a cheat to do that?

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I'm not sure what the reconfigured UI version is. I just used a clean 0.987e and the files from the OP. I never got the blackscreen thingy.
I meant if you reconfigured it to be a bit bigger.
If you're able to pack it without the black screen showing up, could you maybe try it using my UI files?
Renpy is acting up on my PC and is leaving out important files and folder when doing the build, so I haven't been able to test it proberly.

Link to files, just put them in the game folder:

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
So it can't be done at all yet, or is there a cheat to do that?
If you noticed the progression with the other girls. You had to build it up until they start allowing the MC to sleep over in their room first. Emma obviously doesn't have one.

Or the code doesn't allow for her to sleep over yet. There has to be a trigger somewhere that allows for it.

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
I meant if you reconfigured it to be a bit bigger.
If you're able to pack it without the black screen showing up, could you maybe try it using my UI files?
Renpy is acting up on my PC and is leaving out important files and folder when doing the build, so I haven't been able to test it proberly.

Link to files, just put them in the game folder:
I didn't edit anything and just used the files as is.
Tried compiling using the files you uploaded and it has fatal startup errors on android, doesn't show anything on pc though.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
I didn't edit anything and just used the files as is.
Tried compiling using the files you uploaded and it has fatal startup errors on android, doesn't show anything on pc though.
Yeah that's the same error I'm getting. I'm getting in on pc too though. It's a bunch of theme files and folders that's being skipped. Thanks for trying, I'll figure why it's doing it.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes