Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Is threesome not an option if using this?
(or maybe I'm not sure how to trigger it)
You can trigger it with Rogue as the main I guess. Once Oni's version is stable I'll take a look at it and add it to the mod.

I saw someone talk that could leave red rogue hair, I'm sorry @everglow @Shanks_Aka
Yeah, there's no red hair for Rogue yet, the closest would be her original hair.

It's weird when I open my task manager it shows that the game is running but game window doesn't show up anywhere nor do I get any errors
Try expanding the task on your task manager, click on what shows up once you expand it with the right button of the mouse and click on bring to front, or maximize.
There's also some new links for the AIO on OP now, one of them is a mega link.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
You can trigger it with Rogue as the main I guess. Once Oni's version is stable I'll take a look at it and add it to the mod.

Yeah, there's no red hair for Rogue yet, the closest would be her original hair.

Try expanding the task on your task manager, click on what shows up once you expand it with the right button of the mouse and click on bring to front, or maximize.
There's also some new links for the AIO on OP now, one of them is a mega link.
The Mega link works great but I'm still having the same issue It doesn't even give me options other then End Task :( I even tried excluding it through Win Defender and still nothing :( Yet without the mod installed the game works with no problem

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
The Mega link works great but I'm still having the same issue It doesn't even give me options other then End Task :( I even tried excluding it through Win Defender and still nothing :( Yet without the mod installed the game works with no problem
Try this one:

iceiceice13

Jan 3, 2018
Hey, i saved the game yesterday. But today when i try to load them it always coming back to main menu. I cant access those saves. Can someone help me pls?

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Which red hair? Her original hair?
Don't know why the background is not working for Xavier's study. I haven't tested the android version.
I'm currently looking into it. I've reconfigured the GUI/text, so now I just need to figure out how to pack it without getting errors. It's doing my head in lol

Reactions: hooviescoop

Azie

May 27, 2018
I'm really enjoying Mystique. Is her human form going to have sex sprites soon?

shellbust101

Jun 22, 2017
Sweet, new thread.

Here's a clean 11-07 version for ANDROID:

It's weird I didnt seem to have any error packing this.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Will there be date events for Emma and Mystique coming as well?

Secondly... can we please kill the prude Xavier? I mean really... can have Rogue and kitty walking around nude, but cripes if you lay a hand on them yer called to the office

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
I posted this in the thread for the main game but figured I would add it here too since the mod gets updated more often.

I would like to suggest some content I would love to see on this.

Since the game already involves licking the girls ass hole and in the 3somes getting one girl to lick the other girls ass hole I would like to see some options for the girls to play with the MC's ass too.

1) finger your ass with a blow job (add a corner image of the dick, balls, and ass and little animated bits of what they are doing)

2) get them to lick your ass as an expansion of the blow job. (again corner image/animation but also their face drops lower behind your dick, Probably while jerking you off)

3) get them to do a double blow job as part of the 3 somes potentially with one girl eating ass and the other sucking dick.

4) add a strap on.

5) have girls use strap-on on each other.

6) have girls use stap-on as part of a 3 some for dp action.

7) have girls use strap on as part of a 3 some so they can fuck you while you fuck the other one of them.

New girls:

Storm. Lets get a not white girl in there.

Rahne Sinclair: Wolfsbane. Give her itty bitty A cup tits. Potentially a optional furry angle with her powers? Not my thing but good for completionist sake.

Dec 28, 2017
Will there be date events for Emma and Mystique coming as well?

Secondly... can we please kill the prude Xavier? I mean really... can have Rogue and kitty walking around nude, but cripes if you lay a hand on them yer called to the office
Once you are of a high enough level (5?) and have a strong relationship with the girl you can blackmail/mind control Xavier into ignoring your sexual activities.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
You do it for them. Return the favor. Besides. If you don't want to do it, just don't ask them to.
A new girl arrives and her mutant power is having a dick, oh you don't have to suck it but you might as well since it's in the game anyway.
If you want your fetishes might as well write it up yourself but that would require actual effort instead of just dumping fetishes into a game that just doesn't need them. Go play CoC if you're into that sorta thing.

Reactions: Ahhjksio and Mattu

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Every time I have unzipped this apk it keeps saying that it is damaged or an unknown format

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes