2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hehezki.png

Overview:
A small game in the genre of Sci-Fi from the creator of Incest Story and Milf's Control. The plot tells the story of a simple cleaner,kupivshem a girl-android. Gaining new firmware version, he teaches her all new and new ways to satisfy it.​

Updated: August, 2015
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -

N7 (1).png N7 (2).jpg N7 (3).png N7 (4).jpg N7 (5).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
One questions that need to be asked. In free versions, there are only 3 choices in the game. How bout this one? in his patreon site it says "Complete version available for Patreon"

Please check. Thanks.

Reactions: sylarxxx

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
One questions that need to be asked. In free versions, there are only 3 choices in the game. How bout this one? in his patreon site it says "Complete version available for Patreon"

Please check. Thanks.
Ah I see what you mean. But that text is in relation to the above game not the bellow one (which is this one) :)

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Ah I see what you mean. But that text is in relation to the above game not the bellow one (which is this one) :)
still doesn't quite answer the question. Is it more than 3 scenes? yes or no. Besides, the size of this one is similar to the demo version. I doubt that this one is different.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
still doesn't quite answer the question. Is it more than 3 scenes? yes or no. Besides, the size of this one is similar to the demo version. I doubt that this one is different.
I have no clue how many scenes it has I only know that this is the final version there if of this game and that by being final it wont be worked on anymore.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
hey man, just a tip, when writting comments, write them outside of the code
Code:
[/QUOTE]
so if you are quoting let's say someone who said "Well done" and you want to say "agreed" do this.

Code:
[QUOTE]Well done![/QUOTE]
Agreed!
that will look like this:
Well done!
Agreed!

Reactions: Fid37

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Code:
[/QUOTE]
so if you are quoting let's say someone who said "Well done" and you want to say "agreed" do this.

Code:
Agreed!

Agreed!
Sorry Man I'm trying to do this, but it always stays inside, I always reply, but I'll find a way to do it right, Thanks for warning

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Code:
[/QUOTE]

Code:
Agreed!

Agreed!
Dude thanks again, I just learned how to do it.How toolkitxx say, I'm wise too

Reactions: TCMS

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I don't know why, but I cant save in this game, I need to create the save file myself? .-. It didn't work too...

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so, how do you do anything. i managed to buy a computer level upgrade, but i keep getting an access denied... and nothing changes.

edit: i did a bunch of work in a row to unlock all the upgrades, since there didn't seem to be a change of day, and I think getting the money to do all the upgrades at one time, is what caused problems. So get one upgrade, then go interact, then get the next. that is working for me now.

haiba886

Apr 9, 2018
You basically just pick up trash for money, use money to upgrade computer, and hack. The gameplay isn't really worth, might as well just hack the savefile or find the scenes online. There isn't much else to do.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
ANY Way to make the Play Screen Bigger? Cant even see anything. I am on a tv and the (House is maybe 2.5 by 2 inches .

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes