nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
"Do you think God stays in heaven because he too, lives in fear of what he's created"
-Steve Buscemi, Spy Kids 2

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
They're Sorayama Gynoids, buncha neophytes up in here.
Glad somebody else recognized them- that guy's art is nothing short of phenomenal (could've done without some of his watersports pictorials), but they were still amazingly done. :)

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I think We should clear things up or at least include something of a description about this:
1. It is a demo, as in a preview and you gotta wait for someone to cough up the cash and buy it for you to play it.
2. This was made by some Japanese guy and you all know the laws there, there was mosaic on all this, but there is also the western version from affect3d which removed the mosaics.
3. Game was released 2/14/2018, so its been around a while, and sales aren't that great even on the Japanese site(84 copies Sold, and there are some shit that sells like a couple hundred copies in a day)

Reactions: bernthal

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I think We should clear things up or at least include something of a description about this:
1. It is a demo, as in a preview and you gotta wait for someone to cough up the cash and buy it for you to play it.
2. This was made by some Japanese guy and you all know the laws there, there was mosaic on all this, but there is also the western version from affect3d which removed the mosaics.
3. Game was released 2/14/2018, so its been around a while, and sales aren't that great even on the Japanese site(84 copies Sold, and there are some shit that sells like a couple hundred copies in a day)
For the second time: the word [Demo] up there in the title and in the OP it's there like this? For no reason? More than this I don't know what to put.

Reactions: jep3 and Zurghi00

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
For the second time: the word [Demo] up there in the title and in the OP it's there like this? For no reason? More than this I don't know what to put.
Yeah, I just made post to give out a bit more info about this in case people were curious.

Reactions: brynhildr