Unity Completed Road of a Goddess [v1.2.2] [Matpneumatos]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What is
Hi everyone! v1.2.2 and final version plotwise has released!
This marks the end of the game when it comes to features and future content. Feel free to report issues and bugs.

This new version adds the final mission. The girls venture to the Caldera Volcano to investigate it's unusual activity.

View attachment 3617243

Sister Luz joins the girls and becomes a playable character for the last mission

View attachment 3617246

Also. A sequel is planned and it's first version should be available this year. So, if you liked this game, please consider supporting me at patreon or subscribestar to help me create my future projects.

Follow me on twitter for more updates too.
What is supporter code for?

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
This game is some of the goofiest shit I played lol.

Also its also one of the VERY FEW games written in Unity that actually has the GPU at proper temps, GOOD JOB.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kalvinis

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoadOfAGoddess-1.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who can tell what supporter code is for and if they can share? Is erotic content locked behind that code??

John7733

Aug 9, 2017
What do I do here? It's on the hunter's lair on the mission to find a cow. I defeated the hunter on the previous room, tried lighting up the cauldrons in the room, but that's it, can't find an exit door or anything else besides this locked gate. There's a bedroom but it looks empty. Am I dumb or softlocked?
1715437956036.png
Edit: I'm just dumb. Used milk gun 30 seconds later and it worked.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Hilarious graphics that l like(monkey,cow) and an actual game. Of course, it is linear without player agency but at least, it is game material that reminds me of old platform games. Also, for some reason, if you shove a carrot in anus, the frames drop. Nerfed carrots.

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
There are a few fish hidden in blocks and some are on huge blocks on the ocean itself. You need to find one of the perverted fish to get to them.
Yes I have rescued them, the huge blocks on the ocean and inside the blocks. But I have no clue where are the rest of them. And I believe I've rescued all fish at the East Beach, so I was running back and forth on the West Beach trying to find them.

I'm afraid there's one inside this huge block but I can't get on top of it. Can you confirm wether or not that there's fish inside these huge blocks?

matpneumatos

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Yes I have rescued them, the huge blocks on the ocean and inside the blocks. But I have no clue where are the rest of them. And I believe I've rescued all fish at the East Beach, so I was running back and forth on the West Beach trying to find them.

I'm afraid there's one inside this huge block but I can't get on top of it. Can you confirm wether or not that there's fish inside these huge blocks?
There is no fish inside those giant blocks, there's fish inside sets of 3x3x3 smaller blocks, You also need to beat the male fish in case you haven't tried, but you can send me a message with your savefile to investigate if something went wrong.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes