RPGM Completed Complete [RJ406616] 配信ゆえチャンネルo! / Yue's Livestreaming Channel - Translation

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Donkd

May 3, 2022
main.jpg

Overview:
This is a game in which you, as a viewer, watch Yue doing a slightly perverted stream.
There are some straightforward situations such as exhibitionism, masturbation, interspecies sex, tickling and more.
Vote in polls and experience the 10 different endings! After all routes are cleared, a short ending and a bonus are unlocked.
While the game consists mainly of standing pictures, there are around 15 CGs.
Version 1.10 also added voice acting.

This game is a sequel to 'Into the Nightmare'. You can understand the story without having played 'Into the Nightmare', but this game does contain some spoilers because it's based on the characters and settings of the main game.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-25
Release Date: 2022-08-30
Developer:
Store:
Censored: Yes (Light Mosaic)
Game Version: 1.10
Translation Status: Completed
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Prequel: Into the Nightmare
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

While I did use both DeepL and Google Translate to translate the game, I tried my best to make the translation readable and coherent. Most of the images in the game are translated as well. I finished the translation of the game, but do feel free to point out any mistakes I made.

DOWNLOAD

Alternative (Decrypted):

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg

Last edited:

Donkd

May 3, 2022
Not much, I haven't really gotten around to it. I'll have more time in March, so I'm planning on finishing it then.

• Hey there
Reactions: Zela

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Not much, I haven't really gotten around to it. I'll have more time in March, so I'm planning on finishing it then.
All good!

Looking forward to it. I'm a big fan of this circle's games, but sadly the previous TL project is in limbo. Really hoping to be able to play this one a bit more!

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Hopefully this will be done, by the time I finish all the other games.
Looking forwards to this one.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Gave a try to the current TL till the first (automatic) ending.
TL quality is pretty damn good! Looking forward to the finished version to play through fully.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I uploaded the rest of the translation. If you find any mistakes, I'll try my best to fix them.
Make sure to move the game into the games section with a pre-patched version if you can!

More should find this gem. Will play through it this weekend.

Reactions: Donkd

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
I think you should consider re-encrypting the edited images (I recommend ) and editing System.json back to ["hasEncryptedImages":true] so that users can just install the patch as normal and be done with it. There are always people who don't read installations instructions or need additional help because they're on mobile, and having a patch which Just Works makes everything much smoother.

Donkd

May 3, 2022
I think you should consider re-encrypting the edited images (I recommend ) and editing System.json back to ["hasEncryptedImages":true] so that users can just install the patch as normal and be done with it. There are always people who don't read installations instructions or need additional help because they're on mobile, and having a patch which Just Works makes everything much smoother.
Now that you say it, that is probably better. I changed the main download to use re-encrypted images instead.

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
This games was good story. waiting for the sequel,
thank you for translate this games

How can i get Cg access? didnt find the option while all endinds were unlocked?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote