RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lionfist

Sep 29, 2017
might be because im too dumb, but i cant seem to find the way out of the village to the tribe, as it seems i have to go there next? and the date with the guy from the inn isnt triggering? (just restarted playing a super old save and cant seem to find my way around..)

Edit: Playing 2.2.1 , and from the CG Room it seems I missed all the farmers events. Gordon isnt showing up for the date even though he said so. Am I Stuck?

Edit Edit: Think I might have broken it 'cus I saved in the Inn - Bath Scene. Just gonna restart with 2.3! Thx for your work kR1pt0n1t3 !

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're inside the tribe cave then you must've seen the Gordon date event and farmer event. You can't even leave the village if you haven't seen those two. Unless you're cheating or something and you bugged the game.

Lionfist

Sep 29, 2017
I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're inside the tribe cave then you must've seen the Gordon date event and farmer event. You can't even leave the village if you haven't seen those two. Unless you're cheating or something and you bugged the game.
I thought the tribe is outside of the village, not in a cave. My bad. I didn't reach it yet. Neither have seen the date event (since he doesn't show up) and the farmer event, since he is nowhere to be found (from the CG room it seems I only had the first two scenes). 'hence why I guess it's stuck and I'll restart sometime. Uploaded my save if you wanna check it out.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The tribe is outside the village inside a cave and you can't leave the village unless you go to date with Gordon. And to go with Gordon to date, you need to see the wounded farmer event.

Read the mini guide, there's a link in the first post.

Wookee

Aug 31, 2017
The gatekeeper at the north door of Maronite Vllage asks me a proof that I have worked in the Southen company, how I get it?. thx

prjkoala

May 26, 2017
Here's a cheat table for cheat engine.

press 1 to set pregnancy to 0 and libido to 200
press 2 to unfreeze values and set libido to 0

didn't try the hotkey stuff myself and deleted the game so...

Is there some kind of cheat plugin like there is for rpgmv?

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
i keep gettin told that turta fell but i cannot proceed that quest any help?? and how do i kill all the imperial soldiers?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
i keep gettin told that turta fell but i cannot proceed that quest any help?? and how do i kill all the imperial soldiers?
Once Turta is hurt, his quest line is over in the first game. The doctor told him he must rest and forbid any visitors.

And what do you mean how do you kill the imperial soldiers? Which ones? And what's the problem exactly?

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
oh thanks for the answer i just got it when i lost it that was the end ^^ thank u anyway i was wondering because in the recollection room i see many black characterlike figures so i thought i was missing quests but i bet there is nothing more so i think i should play the second game right? cos even the quest of the old man in the temple is stuck where she says "should i let him touch me?!" but then she says it's all for today. so the next steps are in the second game?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I like the idea of some of the new events you mentioned, I will check it out again. Game was fun and had a lot of potential that it sadly didn't originally live up to.

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
What?

The black characters in the recollection room are scenes you didn't find yet.
i mean there are a lot of them but the game acts like i've finished it and i don't know how to unlock them!

here is a pic :

and more over the second game is still unfinished? cos i could not proceed with many event

oh one last thing in the second game i cannot find the hot springs when i follow the path it says talking to the npc at the barrier i arrive where she says " we don't go this deep in the forest" any hints?
and at night i cannot find the place where the festival is..

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, there are a lot of them and they mean that you didn't find those scenes yet.

As for the hot spring, it was never finished by the author. That was one of the things I planned on adding myself but due to the game story, I decided not to. The story said that the hot springs (both the one outside and the one inside the temple) were closed because the plant monsters liquid somehow got inside the hot spring water supply which made the people washing in that water get really aroused. The contaminated water was responsible for the accident inside the temple hot spring were the people washing there had a massive orgy. Because of that, the prelate ordered both of the hot springs to be closed until they resolve the issue with the water.

Festival? Festival is inside the second game? Now you're fucking confusing me...

Reactions: dragong
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote