RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the fix for the bug where you can't enter the academy? Apparently, I am supposed to go there to get guards or something and she doesn't want to go in because of her ex. The link to the fix that I saw in this thread was taken down and the only link that seems to work is the one to the second game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the fix for the bug where you can't enter the academy? Apparently, I am supposed to go there to get guards or something and she doesn't want to go in because of her ex. The link to the fix that I saw in this thread was taken down and the only link that seems to work is the one to the second game.
The reason there's NO FIX for that is that there's no need for it to be on a separate link because it's already implemented inside the newer version of the translation. The reason you can't get inside the academy is that you probably didn't see the wounded farmer event. After you see that event, Sarah will leave the temple and say that she needs to go to the academy.
Only after that will you be able to get inside the academy.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
The reason there's NO FIX for that is that there's no need for it to be on a separate link because it's already implemented inside the newer version of the translation. The reason you can't get inside the academy is that you probably didn't see the wounded farmer event. After you see that event, Sarah will leave the temple and say that she needs to go to the academy.
Only after that will you be able to get inside the academy.
not exactly. I downloaded the version 2.2.1, saw the event with the farmer which led to him being at the temple for a few days, where she said she needed to get guards. I try to go to the Academy, but she simply says she doesn't want to go in. After a fdew days the farmer said he felt better and returned to the farm and I still cant enter.

I also tried downloading some of the recent links posted in this forum, but they are all for the second game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
2.2.1 is the version of the game.
2.3.1 is the version of the translation.

Did you see the cut scene inside the military academy after Sarah brings the wounded farmer to the doctor?
After you leave the farmer at the temple, Sarah needs to go to the military academy.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
hey had to reset my laptop and now my locate emulator is not working dont know how to fix it did everything im supose to and still nothing can i get some help

cloderm

Jun 12, 2017
How exactly do I prevent the street vendor from replacing the demon king stuff with fakes? I bought the St. Marianna and the demon king bracelet, and then sold the st. marianna, but I still ended up with a fake bracelet...

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
To not get cheated by the vendor you need to sell items worth double the value of the item you're buying without leaving the shop screen or it will reset.

So once you open up the vendor screen, click on sell. If the item you want to buy is worth 10000G then you need to sell items which total worth is at least 20001 or higher. Once you've done that without leaving the shop screen open up the buy window and buy the item that is worth 10000G and then leave the shop screen.

If you did that, the item won't be swapped with a fake and the next time you visit the vendor a new item will be on the list from the set.

cloderm

Jun 12, 2017
To not get cheated by the vendor you need to sell items worth double the value of the item you're buying without leaving the shop screen or it will reset.

So once you open up the vendor screen, click on sell. If the item you want to buy is worth 10000G then you need to sell items which total worth is at least 20001 or higher. Once you've done that without leaving the shop screen open up the buy window and buy the item that is worth 10000G and then leave the shop screen.

If you did that, the item won't be swapped with a fake and the next time you visit the vendor a new item will be on the list from the set.
Ah I see! Thank you so much

SxyFK

Nov 8, 2018
1.jpg 2.jpg
Sarah of Rotation Cut 2.2.1-Translation-v2.3.1

H
After Sarah sleeps and Peta meets the peddler, she does not move on her bed in the morning.

save >>" "

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

Copy this inside data folder and overwrite and it should work now.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
@kR1pt0n1t3 the game (full version) that you uploaded already has the rtp files inside (there is no need to install the rpgmaker xp rtp to run it).
And there is no need to use japanese local either since it already has the english dll.
Just modify the "game.ini" from
Code:
[Game]
library = RGSS104J.dll
scripts = Data\Scripts.rxdata
title = Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1
rtp1 = Standard
rtp2 =
rtp3 =
to
Code:
[Game]
library = RGSS104E.dll
scripts = Data\Scripts.rxdata
title = Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1
rtp1 =
rtp2 =
rtp3 =
edit: My mistake . it does not have all the rtp files so it will complain when you try to start the game.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you use the English dll(102E,104E), the font looks very thin while with Japanese dll(104J) it looks bolded and much better in my opinion. The translation has been "optimized" for 104J and besides the better look, I think it's also easier to read since the text is bigger.

If someone wants to use 102E/104E, be my guest.

For reference about what I'm talking about.

EDIT: I didn't even notice until now but with 102E you also don't see the Japanese brackets which annoys me even more now :)

Reactions: Three

Leiafanman

Jun 22, 2017
Just curious, @kR1pt0n1t3, any idea what the original dev produced his graphics on? I've always been impressed by what he did with whatever it is. Managing to make Sarah actually attractive as a 3d model, the clothing, the movement, is it all a homemade rig or what?

Love what you're doing to continue the game, I think it's one of the greatest H-games ever produced.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a problem with MEGA? I can't seem to get up to 30kbps with it while it's normally 10 times faster than that on any other links...

Edit: Ok, actually, for some reason, any MEGA link or even any link related to this game and even in particular have extremely low loading/download speed.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Downloads the files just fine for me. I only have 20Mbit in my country but it's pulling 2MB per second as usual.
Seems like a problem on my end then. Eventually got the game somehow though I still don't know why it's that slow with that game.
Tbh I was never really a fan of MEGA (my number 1 most hated hoster) due to many reasons, and the problem I'm facing now is one of them.

Anyway thanks for the game definitely gonna enjoy it! /b

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
I'm having an issue that I saw someone else have before but didn't find a fix (without reading the whole thread).
On the first quest, when I'm asked to go to Morgan, leaving his house I get a "Graphics/Characters/ cannot be found" error.
I run the game with the Jap Locale and I even extracted it in Japanese.
Any help? A fix or even a save right after leaving the house?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's problem on your end. What exactly is causing it, I don't know.
I assume you don't have support for Japanese characters and the file the game is trying to open has a name with Japanese characters in it and because you don't have the support for such characters, the game can't find the file. This is a total guess without any further information, such as a screenshot of the error.

And what do you mean by "I run the game with the Jap Locale"?
Do you have windows locale set to Japanese or are you using the Locale Emulator program to run the game?

Reactions: ZeroZmm

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
It's problem on your end. What exactly is causing it, I don't know.
I assume you don't have support for Japanese characters and the file the game is trying to open has a name with Japanese characters in it and because you don't have the support for such characters, the game can't find the file. This is a total guess without any further information, such as a screenshot of the error.

And what do you mean by "I run the game with the Jap Locale"?
Do you have windows locale set to Japanese or are you using the Locale Emulator program to run the game?
I just figured it out. I am using Locale Emulator and that was the issue, I had to update it.
Thanks for your reply anyways and for working on the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote