RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What OS are you running?
Do you have your locale set on Japanese or using Locale Emulator?
What library are you using inside your game.ini file? (It should be set to library =RGSS104J.dll"
Do you have RPG MAKER XP RTP installed? (both Japanese and English?)

The whole Aramis events are working fine for me so the error is probably something due to your OS settings.

@sinnerman13
I don't know how I missed your post but you can find the game on this link:
"mega.nz/" + "#!zShR0I7Q!6c6cXEKboK2J_tyXRCRod3OQxg9cG3kxQJCydR9EfF4"

EDIT:
The error you're having is because of the new things I've added. Basically, when I updated the CommonEvents for that guy to fix Peta's ending it changed some things inside Aramis event, things that the currently uploaded version of the game doesn't have. I'll have to ask you to wait until I upload v2.3 of the translation. It should be today or tomorrow depending on if I find bugs or not.

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Every dialogue = tit bounce with sound effect.
It's so off putting jesus christ.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
@baneini
I don't know... It doesn't bother me much.
I guess it comes down to individual preferences.

I could change it inside the script and give a player to option to disable or enable it but not sure if that's wise :)

Does this really bother people that much?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
YOU WILL NEED TO START FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FROM THIS PATCH BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHANGES I DID. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN :)

Because of the fuckup, I now rushed the v2.3 before properly testing it and without finished some of the stuff I wanted. Some of the stuff like fixing grammar error I didn't do until the end because I had to rush it now.

LINK TO v2.3 - "mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

As always there's gonna be some bugs. Report it and I'll fix it. Hopefully, there aren't that many.

Note:
The relationship system isn't quite finished yet. The starting values of relationships aren't set to what they should be. Everyone starts at 0 now but since there's no use for them yet, you won't have any problems while playing. Currently, every time Sarah has sex with an NPC the relationship value is increased by 1~4 . The max value of the relationship is 50 and min is 0. In the future, I'll update events and set starting value to what I think they should be. Obviously, NPC's Sarah knows should have more than 0 when starting the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
@Roman DeVil
I deleted it because I was in the process of uploading the new version of the translation.
New translation should now be up. Check the link again.

@baneini
I included in the new version of the translation the option to turn on/off breast bouncing in the message dialog. Click on the bunny inside Sarah's room to turn it on/off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roman DeVil

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I included in the new version of the translation the option to turn on/off breast bouncing in the message dialog. Click on the bunny inside Sarah's room to turn it on/off.
Great, thanks.
I changed the RGSS104J.dll in game.ini to RGSS102E.dll and the game seems to work fine without changing locale so I wonder does it crash later anyway.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Great, thanks.
I changed the RGSS104J.dll in game.ini to RGSS102E.dll and the game seems to work fine without changing locale so I wonder does it crash later anyway.
It should be 104J! Just because you changed to 102E and you can now see text that doesn't mean you won't have other problems down the road. The game was made in a Japanese version of RPG MAKER XP and it should work with 104J. If it's not then you don't have Japanese RPG MAKER XP RTP installed or didn't run the game using Japanese Locale.

The game was crashing because of something I did to help some other guy. You will need to download 2.3 version I just uploaded to not get that error.

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Half a year ago I remember getting stuck in the east garrison, not being able to defeat garrison commander.
Was it some kind of a bug or was the fault on me?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you weren't able to defeat the commander then it's your fault.

Before heading out of the village you need to make sure to upgrade your sword at the blacksmith to the max level.
It might be good if you bought all the defensive items from the village shop also.

Even if you get all the best possible gear at that point, the fights still won't be easy. There's always a luck component to those fights. With every attack of the enemy, there's a chance Sarah will parry the attack for minimum damage(1-10 dmg).

Also, buy lots of potions.

I myself managed to defeat every enemy without cheating so it's possible to beat every single enemy in the game. It wasn't easy and some fights required multiple tries but it's doable.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The Vampire fight tho is a bit different. The first time you fight him, there's 0% chance you can win. After you lose, you will get an item from the Tutsi tribe village elder that nullifies a magic attack of the vampire. Whenever the vampire uses that magic attack and you have that item equipped, Sarah will receive 0 damage instead of 400. Because of that, the fight the vampire is quite doable. Still, you can get unlucky in a way that the vampire never uses that attack or the other hand, you can get really lucky and he would use the same attack 4 times in a row and do 0 damage to Sarah.

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
hey there!
looks like i got the syntax error bug (same as the user above) but this time when having anal sex for the first time with the priest in the brothel.
FYI: game running in windows 10, japanese locale. using RGSS104J.dll

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
1. What version of the game are the save files for?
2. What version of the game are you using right now?

Like I said it above, the 2.3 version isn't compatible with the old save files.

ravynne

Feb 13, 2018
1. What version of the game are the save files for?
2. What version of the game are you using right now?

Like I said it above, the 2.3 version isn't compatible with the old save files.

Sorry; actually I discovered that my issue had actually been because of a missing bugfix folder. Although i downloaded the bugfix folder, i didn't properly merge it with the game data folder.
Leaving this post in case anyone else runs into this issue.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The issues you had is because of the changes to the game I did in v2.3 and the old save files you got.

Either play 2.2 if you have older files (know there are still a lot of bugs in that version) or start v2.3 from scratch.

I'm still in process of playing through v2.3 version. So far I've found quite a few bugs in various events. As I encounter them I'm fixing instantly. I'm gonna upload the 2.3.1 after I test out every scene in the game and I'm sure I've fixed everything.
It's probably gonna take a couple of days until I've done with that.

One unfortunate fact is that for some of the fixes won't work unless you start from the new game again because you've already triggered some events, but at least everything will work for people that start from scratch.

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
YOU WILL NEED TO START FROM THE BEGINNING IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FROM THIS PATCH BECAUSE OF ALL THE CHANGES I DID. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN :)

LINK TO v2.3 - "mega.nz/" + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

As always there's gonna be some bugs. Report it and I'll fix it. Hopefully, there aren't that many.

[/CODE]
[/SPOILER]
hey dude
thankyou for your time fixing bugs for this game

I have a problem,,,
I installed v2.2.1-Translation-v2.3, when got to the inn in the evening and got fucked by vaibal and gordon eventually sarah always got pregnant. Even if sarah pregnancy is 0 before triggering the event, it would always ended up with sarah being pregnant. Is that a bug? Is this version fixing that problem?

thanks

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Did you see the message before you went inside? It's a kind of warning that if you go inside there unprepared, she will get pregnant. What you need to do is get her pregnancy to 0 and go to sleep. Then you go to the inn and after you've done with Gordon scene, Sarah pregnancy should be 80. You then go inside the water and pregnancy will drop to 40. After that, finish the rest of the scenes and you're good to go.

Reactions: mawarmerah

mawarmerah

Apr 17, 2018
Did you see the message before you went inside? It's a kind of warning that if you go inside there unprepared, she will get pregnant. What you need to do is get her pregnancy to 0 and go to sleep. Then you go to the inn and after you've done with Gordon scene, Sarah pregnancy should be 80. You then go inside the water and pregnancy will drop to 40. After that, finish the rest of the scenes and you're good to go.
aaahhh

I see

thx man!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote