RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You can't edit thread posts unless you have a certain rank on the forum. Usually on forums, if you make a thread you're the owner of it and you can edit them. Here you can't.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
You can't edit thread posts unless you have a certain rank on the forum. Usually on forums, if you make a thread you're the owner of it and you can edit them. Here you can't.
I know, it's (a little) annoying. Troubled me several times, too ^^
The advised workaround is to inform admins to change op ... but it seems that didn't work here, sry.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Translation 1.9
" " in front of the link
Full Game(Mega Link):
#!JXgw3SRa!Aq2aE-UNKeqGTVz-jZpdUhBdaG1kUJxORVzd2YvxWAI
Data(Mega Link): #!cHoSDAaS!XMKLhiQxNq2H-xHsGuhVzIFR-6Vwzq0_tkrnmrKzaxc

Changelog:
v1.9

- Made a little fix for people that had problems with the bandits' event crashing the game
@muttdoggy, can you please replace the link in op with this 2 links:
Full Game(Mega Link):
Data(Mega Link):

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Is the author still adding scenes?
The original author of the game isn't, but I'm adding endings and new scenes to the game using the game system.

I'm currently working on few new scenes with the bandits and will make an ending for them as well.
I try to write and make the scenes I add to be similar to the other scenes in the game. The thing I pay most attention while making these scenes is that they are going along with the story and other scenes and events that are already inside the game.

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
The original author of the game isn't, but I'm adding endings and new scenes to the game using the game system.

I'm currently working on few new scenes with the bandits and will make an ending for them as well.
I try to write and make the scenes I add to be similar to the other scenes in the game. The thing I pay most attention while making these scenes is that they are going along with the story and other scenes and events that are already inside the game.
Can you look into expanding the pregnancy ending scene with the old man at the inn?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I could but I haven't got anything in mind right now for him.

You got any ideas of your own?

Dorigami

Donor
Jul 4, 2017
The bath water isn't removing pregnancy after the first 80 Gordon scene. I saved in there after I passed Gordon and now I have to quit due to bug.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Bath only removes pregnancy (50% of the current value) once a day. You need to sleep in the bed to be able to remove pregnancy again.

Before you start the scene with Gordon in the bath (That's the scene for which you get warning before you go inside the bath) you need to lower pregnancy to 0 and then go to sleep to reset the switch to lower bath pregnancy. If your value of pregnancy is 80, you'll have to go to bath in your home three days to get it to zero.

The first time it will lower by 40, 2nd day it will be 20, 3rd day it will drop to 0.
You need to sleep again to reset the switch for the bath so when you finish Gordon scene you can go inside the water there and lower the pregnancy by half again.

You might ask why did he make this like that? I don't know... It might be that he's trying to force people to use blacksmith to upgrade the sword. Upgrading sword by one level needs 2 days. And swords upgrades are needed to be able to defeat opponents later in the game.

Last edited:

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
I could but I haven't got anything in mind right now for him.

You got any ideas of your own?
For the old man scene - after you spend all day having sex with him, it transitions to sarah standing nude next to the old man... if you talk to the old man while nude he asks her to stay again or visit him again.... she says she would but she would probably get pregnant if she isn't already.... if you keep talking to the man she keeps getting more and more aroused until she says she wants his penis.... i would suggest an alteration where you could, now that you are so aroused, click on the bed which would make sarah lay down on the bed and tell the old man that she wants to spend the night again...which would lead into another all night scene ....once pregnant she is essentially a slave to having all day fuck fests with the old man...taking her over and over in different locations such as the river, the cave by the river ect ect

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Now you have to talk with other people in the village and "collect" scenes. After some time story will progress.
I wrote a little guide few pages back go check it.

Reactions: Botman9000

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
setting my locale etc etc,
i keep getting missing a file in graphics characters モンスター256_256_01.png
any ideas would like to play this looks good for as far as i have been able to see

i did had to change rgss from J to E

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote