RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's down.

I mistakenly posted the full link on ULMF and it got instantly taken down and I got a strike on the mega account.

Gonna reupload in two hours and post a link.

EDIT:
The previous links are down because I forgot you could make a folder and share it.
I always posted the direct link to the file and whenever I uploaded a new version I got a new link every time. Now I'm sharing a link to the folder but it got taken down.

Add " " in front of the link below
#F!bjpEmYbA!He-aS2gwzjApkaTqca1-tQ

Reactions: brynhildr

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It got instantly taken down again and my account got banned.

I'll make new account in the morning.

EDIT: I'll try something else now. I'm not sure if people or bots are reporting the links. If it's people, I pity them. ^_^

" " + "#F!KSh22QSY!JX06shSSdUXeVNqP6KoSvg"

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
where is hot springs? I just cannot find it, even when Sarah explains it to grandpa near entrance, I cannot follow instructions...

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There is no way to get there. When you starting going towards the path to the hot spring, you get a message I don't need to go there or something similar.

The author of the game never finished it.
Instead, he put a twist on the story that the hot spring water was contaminated by the monster liquid. Because of the crystal that was taken out from the Aphrodite Temple, the monsters started coming closer and closer to the village. The liquid the monsters release is a very strong aphrodisiac and as they got closer and closer to the village, the water inside the hot spring was somehow contaminated by it.

At the beginning of the game, one of the NPC's working at the entrance to the temple hot spring tells Sarah that there was an orgy inside the bath because of that and that it's closed. Basically, everyone that was inside the bath got very horny and everyone fucked everyone :)

To prevent this from happening again, the village elder closed both the temple hot spring and outside hot spring.

Reactions: Rauls

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
I am actually wondering what ppl are talking about Tutsi Tribe and upgrading rapier blacksmith and wounded farmerr etc. never saw or heard it in my playthrough -I finished those flowers on field and saved 2 women from soldiers in that cave and then Morgan gave me new quest about second woman victim and then got message this is the end of story for now. I was sleeping often and was trying to talk with every NPC, that doctor just gave me those pills, every day, no need to had sex with him... what did I missed?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You missed a whole different route and like 80 scenes :)

Did you read this mini guide?

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
You missed a whole different route and like 80 scenes :)

Did you read this mini guide?
ok, I started over, killed little flowers and one big one, went home to sleep, killed 2nd big flower, reported to Turta and Morgan, went to blacksmith and still he was talking only about Porthos and not a word about sword upgrading, ara mis is not on taining room, but having sex with malena on second floor,nun on second flor speaks only about Duma... aah it is such a rocket science :( at least I felt like d'Artagnan :p

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a save just after the scene where Count Gale wants to execute the Crescent Moon members, but instead they all end up in jail?

What I need to know is if Sarah had any interactions with the Merchant Rahman in the brothel prior to their capture?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@kR1pt0n1t3 I'm around that point in the game now, I think. Just saw the Count and some guards near the brothel. But it's late now. I'll try and do it tomorrow if you're still interested.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
@kR1pt0n1t3 I'm around that point in the game now, I think. Just saw the Count and some guards near the brothel. But it's late now. I'll try and do it tomorrow if you're still interested.
if you're there do you remember if Sarah had any encounters in the brothel with Merchant Rahman before that scene?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, there is.

The sequel assumes you've lost in the first game.
The sequel isn't finished but it still has quite a lot of scenes.
The sequel will probably never be finished since the author is MIA.
The sequel has also been translated by me, but since the game was never finished, I didn't polish the game as much as I did this one so you might see a lot of text going off screen, untranslated lines, etc.

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Yes, there is.

The sequel assumes you've lost in the first game.
The sequel isn't finished but it still has quite a lot of scenes.
The sequel will probably never be finished since the author is MIA.
The sequel has also been translated by me, but since the game was never finished, I didn't polish the game as much as I did this one so you might see a lot of text going off screen, untranslated lines, etc.

Wow
Is the author MIA since 2016?
Just looked the dlsite

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yep.

EDIT:
I just went to the dlsite myself and ended up opening the author's homepage and I never even noticed that he had so many other graphics files done that aren't in either of the games he released. The one that specially bothers me and I would hella love it if he put it in the game is the picture where Sarah is pregnant.

See for yourself:

Graphics that can't be found in-game:
- 2nd picture
- 3rd picture
- 4th picture (you can see Sarah's belly is much bigger and rounder)
- 6th picture (some stuff isn't included in the game and some is)
- 7th picture
- 8th picture (some stuff isn't included in the game and some is)
- 9th picture

I wish I could somehow contact him and get the graphics if he isn't planning on continuing the game :(

Sadly, I think he might be angry with what I'm doing with his game. Especially since I'm doing it without his permission.

I also found a special upload website I've never seen before. From what I gathered is he asked other people that wanted to help to make graphics by themselves and upload them. He would then put it inside the game.

There are two versions of the first game you can download there.
One I think is just decrypted game so people can download and mess around with and the other one is from what it says the protagonist enhanced version (主人公強化版、再修正). I have no clue what that means. I managed to download it but I can't find any differences to the version I already have.

I hoped there would be new graphics in it but sadly there aren't any :(

Still, I'd like to know what exactly "主人公強化版" means... How is that version different than the one on dlsite?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
if you're there do you remember if Sarah had any encounters in the brothel with Merchant Rahman before that scene?
I just got to the point where three Crescent Moon guys are captured on the beach and Gina is promoted. There has been no interactions with the merchant in the brothel so far, after two or three nights there. The aristocrat was kicked out and replaced by Guranans grandson. And Sarah fooled around with the priest a bit. I'll keep an eye out until I see Count Gale again.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save just after the scene where Count Gale wants to execute the Crescent Moon members, but instead they all end up in jail?

What I need to know is if Sarah had any interactions with the Merchant Rahman in the brothel prior to their capture?
Here's the save you requested. Still didn't see any interactions with the merchant.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You'll probably gonna get stuck at this point since you need to do something specific. Some guy got stuck at the same point so I wrote him this guide. Follow it.

1. Go to sleep on the 2nd floor of that train station left of brothel.
2. Go to beach and talk to everyone there until Alex appears south of the stairs in the middle of water.
3. Go change into bikini and go talk to Alex
4. After that scene go towards the brothel and you'll see some scene going on there.
5. Talk to NPC's there if you want to know what's going on.
6. Go to brothel and work.
7. After work in the brothel go get your pay, leave the hotel and go to the beach again.
8. Talk with everyone on the beach until Alex appears in the water again.
9. Get scene with Alex and go to work in the brothel afterwards. (I think you can skip working in the brothel and go straight go to the beach on the right side and talk with the guy there to trigger a scene. Not sure since I went to work and the next day at night went to talk to the guy)

If after 9 you went to work in the brothel then the next day go to the hotel, rent a room and wait until it's night. When it's night go to the right side of the beach and talk to the soldier there having sex.

After that continue to work in the brothel and sleep until next scene triggers outside the brothel.

Reactions: DreamingOfPinkLips
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote