RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
If you have that file in your "Graphics\Characters" folder then you extracted the game without first setting locale to Japanese. I just checked and I have that file inside my game folder.

In any case, set your windows locale to Japanese, restart comp.
Download the game again, extract and try starting it.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
If you have that file in your "Graphics\Characters" folder then you extracted the game without first setting locale to Japanese. I just checked and I have that file inside my game folder.

In any case, set your windows locale to Japanese, restart comp.
Download the game again, extract and try starting it.
i did actually. it's a pity but it's so fr the only one i have not managed to get to work. if someone has a save that would bring me past the first quest with the plants i would be grateful. else i'll just shelve it

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
Can some one help me with this, seem like i'm stuck at this part of the game , i try to do the brothel event like 4 times in a row but nothing new

upload_2018-5-15_19-57-16.png

i think maybe my save file is bug so can anyone check this and fix it plz

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There's no bug, you just don't read the story and talk with the NPC's.

When it's night, go to the west side of the beach and talk to the guy that's having sex there.
After the event go to work in the brothel, you'll see the same event. The next morning when you leave brothel, you will see a scene and you'll get to fight "Count Gale". If you want to have a chance of defeating him, go and buy potions. You got only 3 I think... If you lose, it isn't game over. The scene will continue the same as you win, but you won't get gold.

After this event, you'll wake up in Guranan's hotel room. You can visit Alex in the prison downstairs but there are no scenes as of right now for him. I plan to make few scene in the prison later on.

You can now continue scene in the brothel after this.

LordLegion

Jun 18, 2017
This is the first game...

I'll assume you meant the 2nd game so here's dlsite link for it.

This is the translation for it:
#!9yRWxSqL!Ee0j99hMq65974e4RXfpGOb9YQzfOMI1mF8HVfcs3dQ

As for the game, you'll have to find the link for it yourself.
Thanks for the translation, but what is the password of the file.

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
There's no bug, you just don't read the story and talk with the NPC's.

When it's night, go to the west side of the beach and talk to the guy that's having sex there.
After the event go to work in the brothel, you'll see the same event. The next morning when you leave brothel, you will see a scene and you'll get to fight "Count Gale". If you want to have a chance of defeating him, go and buy potions. You got only 3 I think... If you lose, it isn't game over. The scene will continue the same as you win, but you won't get gold.

After this event, you'll wake up in Guranan's hotel room. You can visit Alex in the prison downstairs but there are no scenes as of right now for him. I plan to make few scene in the prison later on.

You can now continue scene in the brothel after this.
Oh , i'm prob didn't pay attention to the plot, anyway thank you very much sir :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks for the translation, but what is the password of the file.
There is no password. And that link is dead.
New link for that is #!W2BASLDQ!MMzWwIOt0MnchL17YYWjXhGrgdAFiBMNd1DtXLTggwU

Add " " in front of the link.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Since now I can update the main post, I've updated the FAQ section with a couple of Q&A that people have been frequently asking in hopes I don't ever see some of the questions.

On another note, I'm almost finished with the new scenes I've been working on a bit every day and I will be uploading two versions very soon. One version will be the full game with added new content which will require you to play the game again to see them and the second version will be like a gallery where you can trigger the new scenes if you'd like to just watch them without playing the game and give your opinion. If you've never played the game and aren't familiar with the story, just seeing the scenes might not make much sense.

The New Scenes:

- Guards Scene
The idea behind this is that the guards who are stationed at the barrier noticed that Sarah is leaving the village so they confront her about it and tell her to meet them the next day inside the riverside cave if she wants to explain herself before they go and report everything they found out to Aramis. I don't want to spoil anything but you can guess where this all goes.

The start of this scene can only be triggered after Sarah has slept more than seven times outside the village and has tried to enter inside the village through the barrier entrance.​

- Bandit Scenes
I've expanded the scenes around the bandits and changed few things. After the initial scene with the bandits, the next day Sarah can go back to them and choose to go fishing with Manmaka. If she does this, it sets up additional scenes with the bandits that can be triggered every day. There are in total 4-5 scenes with variations for each of the bandits. You can either choose to help Arts inside the camp or go to river and fish again with Manmaka. Doing these scenes multiple times changes the scenes that happen at night. I'm planning on adding an ending for them, but I haven't come up with any good story yet for them.
The New Endings:

- Mierupa Ending
I've made an ending for her uncle Mierupa aka the shop keeper. I'm still not 100% satisfied with the ending so I might rewamp some of the stuff in the future.
- Tribe Ending (I don't know if I already uploaded this ending)
From all the endings, I think this one was the one I've had most fun working on. Just like with Mierupa ending, I'm still not satisfied with some of the things so I'll be probably rewamping some of the stuff. But this is going to happen after I finish endings and scenes for some of the other character I've got plans for.​

Cabron66

May 28, 2017
Hi Kryptonite

First off, I agree with you that this game and the Scale Garden games are among the best in the genre. Easily. Unfortunately, I'm having a few problems and was hoping you or anyone else might have an idea how to fix them. I've tried running the game using Windows' system locale and locale emulator (as admin and not as admin), using Japanese and English RPGMaker RTPs and so far there is only one crash that does not go away after a reload.

On the East Highway, when the bandit on the right asks me if I want to go fishing, I answer yes and get a crash. The only parts I can understand are "pose", "4172", "ArgumentError" and "comparison of String with 6 failed" (I added the quotation marks).

I don't know if this is relevant but in my first encounter with the bandits the game crashed when the heroine was crawling through the underbrush to get to the lake. When I reloaded the game the bandits were next to the campfire.

Also, I've beat the hell out of the swordswoman to get past the first military camp and she just won't go down. I have easily done 5000+ damage to her (alternating rotating kicks and slices) and no dice. I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work Kryptonite. The game is definitely better for it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, for me to help you in any way, you would need to provide me with at least a save file and a screenshot of the error.

It might be the same error one of the other guys was getting. Namely, one of the variables has value "f" and the pose script is trying to compare f == 1 which in programming is a no-no. You can't compare string and int variables.

I'll know for sure once you upload the save file.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Copy this inside your game folder and overwrite.
Try loading the save file and play the scene.

blackant

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks kR1pt0n1t3!
A wonderful game and an excellent translation.
I'm looking forward to the new version.:D

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thanks kR1pt0n1t3!
A wonderful game and an excellent translation.
I'm looking forward to the new version.:D
Thanks, I gave it all on this game.

You wouldn't believe how much effort I put in into making this new stuff.
I constantly keep rewriting, editing and testing stuff.

Reactions: rick4691
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote