RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Z0N13

Jun 21, 2017
That's because you didn't advance the scene with one of the other villagers enough.

You're missing something with some1.
Post the last save you got and I'll tell you what you're missing.
Clearly, you didn't talk with every NPC.
Here you have, thanks for the help

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The problem you have is that you need to lower your pregnancy to 0 by going to bath every day.
Once it is zero go sleep once more to reset the bath count.

After that click on your bed and select sleep until night. When it's night go to inn bath and see scene with Gordon.
Once the scene is over, enter the inn bath water and your pregnancy will halve. From 80 it will drop to 40.
Talk with other people in the bath and then go talk with Gordon and he will leave.
After he leaves see scenes with other people until the end.

The next day you'll have to do the same again. First sleep until you lower your pregnancy to zero. Once it's zero go sleep and then go to see Gordon scene again inside the bath. After you've progressed the scenes with him enough, you will see the farmer wounded on his ranch.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, I do.

My links get reported by bots whenever I post full links and then they get deleted.
It's not that hard to add mega.nz/ before the link I posted.

Also, if you can't figure it out on your own chances are you're not of a right age to play this anyway :)

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
I'm keep crashing on the quest for Morgan and can't seem to fix it can someone post a save file after the first mission thanks.

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
If anyone is having a problem with text not appearing try downloading RGSS104E.dll and changing the J to E in the configuration file. It worked for me.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know many times had it been said but guess there's never one too many.

Change your Windows Locale to Japan if you want to normally play this game otherwise don't even bother posting anything about crashing. Changing J to E won't fix a couple of other issues that you might have while playing the game.

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know many times had it been said but guess there's never one too many.

Change your Windows Locale to Japan if you want to normally play this game otherwise don't even bother posting anything about crashing. Changing J to E won't fix a couple of other issues that you might have while playing the game.
The last time I changed my local several of the older games I like to play stoped working. So I don't want to change my local for a couple of games that I could get around the issue another way (for example a save file a minute or two after skipping the prologue) and I posted the other fix for others who might have the same issue. I'm sorry if it annoyed you.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not you personally but getting constant messages and posts about the same problem on different forums tends to get quite annoying after a while.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
The last time I changed my local several of the older games I like to play stoped working. So I don't want to change my local for a couple of games that I could get around the issue another way (for example a save file a minute or two after skipping the prologue) and I posted the other fix for others who might have the same issue. I'm sorry if it annoyed you.
Download virtualbox and install an unregistered copy of windows 7. Stuff like ren'py and older RPGmaker games work fine. You should probably also use it for this website, since they seem to be running weird scripts that don't pop up on your task manager.

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Download virtualbox and install an unregistered copy of windows 7. Stuff like ren'py and older RPGmaker games work fine. You should probably also use it for this website, since they seem to be running weird scripts that don't pop up on your task manager.
Long term fix that I am attempting now.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's probably my mistake since I can't test triggering in-game.

I'll look into it later and post a fix.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote