RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
I don't know if that's true or not.

Seeing how the game works fine when I run it using locale emulator on my PC that has the latest update of Win10 I would say that's not true.

Are you sure you're not having problems because one of these:
Will try these and let u know
Thanx for help n an amazing game

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Hey the game used to work for me with windows 10 and using locale emulator.
But now somehow its not. I checked and it says locale emulators no longer work on windows 10 ..... is that right ?
Same problem here. All games that worked with locale emulator before now don't have text again (SoRC, games of Combin Ation). I guess it's because of the Win10 Update some weeks ago ...

Edit some minutes later: After installing the latest version of Locale Emulator (I was still using 2.3.1.1, now 2.4.0.0 is available) it worked again :D

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
Same problem here. All games that worked with locale emulator before now don't have text again (SoRC, games of Combin Ation). I guess it's because of the Win10 Update some weeks ago ...

Edit some minutes later: After installing the latest version of Locale Emulator (I was still using 2.3.1.1, now 2.4.0.0 is available) it worked again :D
Ohhh ...... I'll definitely try this too.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
what i meant say is there still plans for the Tutsi Tribe ending and maybe more
You mean like an expansion or?
Do you have anything particular you'd like to see added?
Did you get the feeling that something was missing?

Generally, I thought I was done with the Tutsi tribe ending. The only thing I planned to do was polish it a bit more by changing and adding dialog.

Right now I'm working on Peta's ending. I've already added 5-6 new scenes for Peta and right now I'm working on ending for him.

Reactions: brynhildr

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You mean like an expansion or?
Do you have anything particular you'd like to see added?
Did you get the feeling that something was missing?

Generally, I thought I was done with the Tutsi tribe ending. The only thing I planned to do was polish it a bit more by changing and adding dialog.

Right now I'm working on Peta's ending. I've already added 5-6 new scenes for Peta and right now I'm working on ending for him.
Can you reupload the game again? link is dead

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The link is working.

You probably for some reason didn't add # even though it's clearly inside the quotation marks.

It's not that hard to follow the instruction.

You copy everything inside the "" and then copy the whole link below after it so you end up with something like this.

As to why I do this? It's because when I do it like this, the link never gets taken down and I don't strikes and my account doesn't get banned.

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017

I tried it and it worked perfectly !!! Thanx a lot !! :cool::cool:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Someone asked if I could do some scenes for Peta, so here they are. A few days ago I was bored and I got an idea for Peta so I've started working on it. Today I've finished what I planned and how I imagined it. Hope you like it.

v2.1 Changelog:
- added new scenes with Peta and ending for him

Also included in the scene gallery(1st save) you will find scholar character. I found some animations online which I think are from Oyako Rankan game for when sperm is traveling and the egg gets fertilized. I've been meaning to edit the graphics a bit and implement it in the game somehow but I'm not sure if I should. I'd like to get some feedback on that from you guys.

If you find any bugs, please report them so I can fix it

Without further ado, here's the link for it:

Add " " in front of the link below
#!Py5T3J4R!jpS14UGcMsSvW7cwuXHKxags_5XYpNnSiViFUNFNn5s

1st Save File: Endings on left, scenes on the right
2nd Save File: Bandits scenes, there's a little guide few pages back.

Notice:
I haven't had a chance to test the scenes for Peta in-game but they should work.
There are a few things you should know if you decide to trigger the scenes in-game.

1. You can't trigger any of the scenes if you don't have contraceptive (both doratomu's pill and normal contraceptive pill work) in your bag or haven't used one that day already.

2. After seeing the first three scenes and 14 days have passed since Sarah had sex with Peta the first time, the next time Sarah sleeps inside an inn or her home, Peta's scene will trigger. After that, you will be able to trigger the last scene in the academy that automatically leads to Peta's ending.

3. Remember, it needs to be evening when you visit Peta in the academy and you need to sleep before being able to trigger the next scene.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
The link is working.

You probably for some reason didn't add # even though it's clearly inside the quotation marks.

It's not that hard to follow the instruction.

You copy everything inside the "" and then copy the whole link below after it so you end up with something like this.

As to why I do this? It's because when I do it like this, the link never gets taken down and I don't strikes and my account doesn't get banned.
Oh I did do that but it just restarted MEGA xD

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
Someone asked if I could do some scenes for Peta, so here they are. A few days ago I was bored and I got an idea for Peta so I've started working on it. Today I've finished what I planned and how I imagined it. Hope you like it.

v2.1 Changelog:
- added new scenes with Peta and ending for him

Also included in the scene gallery(1st save) you will find scholar character. I found some animations online which I think are from Oyako Rankan game for when sperm is traveling and the egg gets fertilized. I've been meaning to edit the graphics a bit and implement it in the game somehow but I'm not sure if I should. I'd like to get some feedback on that from you guys.

If you find any bugs, please report them so I can fix it

Without further ado, here's the link for it:

Add " " in front of the link below
#!Py5T3J4R!jpS14UGcMsSvW7cwuXHKxags_5XYpNnSiViFUNFNn5s

1st Save File: Endings on left, scenes on the right
2nd Save File: Bandits scenes, there's a little guide few pages back.

Notice:
I haven't had a chance to test the scenes for Peta in-game but they should work.
There are a few things you should know if you decide to trigger the scenes in-game.

1. You can't trigger any of the scenes if you don't have contraceptive (both doratomu's pill and normal contraceptive pill work) in your bag or haven't used one that day already.

2. After seeing the first three scenes and 14 days have passed since Sarah had sex with Peta the first time, the next time Sarah sleeps inside an inn or her home, Peta's scene will trigger. After that, you will be able to trigger the last scene in the academy that automatically leads to Peta's ending.

3. Remember, it needs to be evening when you visit Peta in the academy and you need to sleep before being able to trigger the next scene.
Thank u so much for the new update, anyway i got a bug on the guards inside the cave scene, i can't seem to interact with them at all

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Oh, fuck.

I forgot to put the event back on autorun after I was messing around with it.
Download the map file and place it inside "Data" folder or download the whole game again from this new link.

It should work now.

Add " " in front of link below
#F!vqZkzQwC!D4SVLJGCeNmCbArK33a-nA

Nov 2, 2017
yeah that's what i wanted to know so is there going to be different endings like with the bandits and or with Wallis (oh and about Wallis is any scene with him). but yeah that was i talking about

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There is already an ending for the Tusti tribe.

Wallis only has one scene (the one in Mierupa shop).
You see him later in Roman Lake but there are no scenes for him there.
I planned on doing at least one scene for Wallis, but I have no idea for him at the moment.

I planned on making endings for everyone but I'm running out of ideas for the story.

The one ending I can for sure tell that I'll still do is the bandits end.
I still haven't thought of a story for that ending but I'm running some ideas in my head.

For scenes I most certainly will do these:
- Roman Lake Vendor Scene (when Sarah is changing in the booth)
- Alex (the guy in the prison)

I also planned to make a building simulation for reconstruction of the Maronite village.

The idea is that because Sarah is feeling responsible for the death of all those citizens and the destruction, she set a new goal; to rebuild the village. For that, she would need to get people. Like a woodcutter and workers among others. She would also need to get material which would cost money.

This would really require a lot of effort and time to do and because of that, I won't even start until I'm really sure that I'll do it until the end.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Fixed a small bug with the guard scene some1 reported.
Either download the map file and place it in your game folder or download the full game.

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Is it me or is the link dead?

My mistake. There was so many dead links, almost didn't see this.

Oh, fuck.

I forgot to put the event back on autorun after I was messing around with it.
Download the map file and place it inside "Data" folder or download the whole game again from this new link.

It should work now.

Add " " in front of link below
#F!vqZkzQwC!D4SVLJGCeNmCbArK33a-nA

Reactions: kunoichi ninpocho
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote