RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Included with the game are two save files:
- The first save file is the temporary gallery where you can trigger all the scenes and endings I made except for the bandit ones.
- The second save file is the point before the bandits' scene start. If you want to see their scenes load up that save file and follow the guide below I wrote. Because of the way I made the scene, I feared they would get buggy so I ended up not including them in the gallery.

I'd like to hear what you think of the new scenes and whether you like the sprite animations more or the CG ones.
Sorry, but I really couldn't find any save files within. Could you have possibly excluded them on your last reupload?

Anyway, thanks for continuing this project for the author. I love their work but too bad it's being abandoned.

thangkitti15

Sep 16, 2017
I forgot to switch back the event to autorun after I finished testing...

Put this into the data folder and overwrite.

Tell me if it's working for you now.

EDIT:
I'm an idiot. So while I did bug testing I edited only the events that are played through normal gameplay but forgot to update the events for the recall events.

Copy these two files and overwrite:

It should work now 100%. I just checked the whole event again from scratch.

I'll update the full version shortly.
I downloaded and overwrite your files and now the scene work flawlessly. Thank you and i'm really looking forward to your next update <3

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry, but I really couldn't find any save files within. Could you have possibly excluded them on your last reupload?

Anyway, thanks for continuing this project for the author. I love their work but too bad it's being abandoned.
Fuck, it was late and I obviously didn't put the files in.
I'm uploading it yet again.
Sry :(

EDIT:
BugFix-1
- Fixed error if Sarah got pregnant with Mierupa the first time they had sex. Forgot to put a loop there so... It's fixed now
- Fixed rare error you could get when having sex with Aramis

BugFix2
- Fixed the pregnancy image not going away when pregnancy gets prevented by contraceptive.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes I found.
- Added a common event call for pregnancy in last Arts scene I missed.
- Fixed in Mierupa Ending a scene where semen wasn't showing when he was cumming.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Some1 reported it and it was taken down.
I'll reupload it again in 5 min.

v2.0+BUGFIX2
Add " " in front of the link down
!mnAyyCTS!tm9LODjPDYsZ55W5OS6iSw4OyZqqd6QHRicXXKqnWic

Reactions: blackant

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
I have an issue. I downloaded the game, and when I start it with Locale Emulator nothing happens. Same when I change my windows locale to Japanese. If I start the game without it, it works but that way there is no text.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
1. Install Japanese RTP Standard
2. Check game.ini that inside there is 104J.dll
3. Change locale to Japanese (google how to do it) or install Locale Emulator and then right click on game.exe > Locale Emulator > Run In Japanese (admin)

If you did these three correctly then the game will work.

Reactions: blackant
Jun 1, 2017
how many times do you have to repeat the bandits thing to stay the night?
i had done each event 10 times and she still leaves at night

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I made it like this:
Arts variable => 3 or Manmaka variable => 3

You stay the night with either on them.
If both are 3 or higher then you can choose with whom to stay.

If both of them are 6 or higher, you should get a menu where you can select "Arts, Manmaka or Both".

I'm guessing it's not working for you.
Can you post your save so I can check it?

EDIT:
Put this into your data folder and overwrite. Test it out and tell me if it's working or not.

Add " " in front of the link below
!OnJQSSjY!3YAsH3IpCmcCGILhTBIeX5INaQvbWX3-bfHV5N03YjI

It should work now, but remember that the "Both" scene isn't implemented yet.

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Figured out what my problem was. The game was in my D: and it only started properly when I moved it to my C: drive.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Figured out what my problem was. The game was in my D: and it only started properly when I moved it to my C: drive.
I don't see how that would change anything...

I have it on C:, D:, E: and on every drive it works as it should.

Anyhow, glad you got it to work.

IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
I don't see how that would change anything...

I have it on C:, D:, E: and on every drive it works as it should.

Anyhow, glad you got it to work.
Hey the game used to work for me with windows 10 and using locale emulator.
But now somehow its not. I checked and it says locale emulators no longer work on windows 10 ..... is that right ?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I don't know if that's true or not.

Seeing how the game works fine when I run it using locale emulator on my PC that has the latest update of Win10 I would say that's not true.

Are you sure you're not having problems because one of these:

Got any problems?
Google Chrome is blocking the download.

Please go to the "Downloads" page (chrome://downloads/) and select "Recover file."

My antivirus software reports LocaleEmulator.dll as a virus.

Validate the code signature . You can ignore that warning if everything is okay.

After checking antivirus software, Locale Emulator still fails.

Please make sure you have installed ALL updates in Windows Update. If the problem presists, please consider to report the issue (See below).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote