RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's been well documented that you need to upgrade your sword to the max, meaning that you need to find metal crystal item when he asks for it and give it to him. The next day when you pick the sword up, he will say that he's all sweaty from hammering the sword and that they should go take a bath or something like that.

Akasora

Jun 3, 2017
That's what I thought, but he doesn't do anything altough I have the crystal. I think it's bugged for me because I cheated some weapons :/

edit: maybe you have some clue on how to solve this? :)

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
At least you admitted to it and saved me time.

Talk with him to get the sword and then talk with him again.
I have no clue how this will influence other events. It shouldn't change anything but you never know.

Add(" ") in front of link
#!d2xBjbZS!XETo-6biSt39y2nDw7ZWVkxUbKfsF50xSW4VCkdNn8w

Akasora

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you so much for your help!
If it will influence other events, I will just use another save, so that shouldn't be a problem.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The actual link of the latest translation is here:

If he's going to update then he should use that one.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What do you mean by "shrinked" version?

There are two links. First one full game with all assets and the second one is data only. Data only is for those that already download a full game from previous links and just want to get latest bug fixes and other changes.

<- This is the latest translation that includes all assets and latest bug fixes and other corrections. I don't even know what is on that link the other guy posted. Since I'm the one that actually did the translation, it only natural that I would know what the latest version is.

I would've edited the first post myself but for some reason, it's not possible for OP to edit his own thread which is a bit stupid tbh. I have no idea what could possibly be the reason for mods to use a system like that.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
What do you mean by "shrinked" version?

There are two links. First one full game with all assets and the second one is data only. Data only is for those that already download a full game from previous links and just want to get latest bug fixes and other changes.

<- This is the latest translation that includes all assets and latest bug fixes and other corrections. I don't even know what is on that link the other guy posted. Since I'm the one that actually did the translation, it only natural that I would know what the latest version is.

I would've edited the first post myself but for some reason, it's not possible for OP to edit his own thread which is a bit stupid tbh. I have no idea what could possibly be the reason for mods to use a system like that.
Santaslittlehelper's version is bigger than the one you linked to. So maybe your version as a shrinked one (=pictures are smaller in filesize than in unshrinked one causing smaller version).
But there's a password on the file from Santaslittlehelper. So this version is useless anyway. Sorry for not testing this before posting.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
The pictures in my version are as the original author made them. I didn't change nor edit any of them.
As to why his version is bigger, I don't know.

All I know is that the version you get from my link is the latest translation version that includes all the game assets that are unchanged in any way, shape or form from the original.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
It's not working for you because you don't have necessary files installed.

What you don't have installed on your PC is RTP for RPG MAKER XP which includes that file you're missing.
To play this game you need to have:

- RPG MAKER XP RTP installed on your PC (pref a japanese version) but I think eng one will also do just fine.

- You need to have Windows Locale set to Japanese or use program like Locale Emulator and start game with it.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It's not working for you because you don't have necessary files installed.

What you don't have installed on your PC is RTP for RPG MAKER XP which includes that file you're missing.
To play this game you need to have:

- RPG MAKER XP RTP installed on your PC (pref a japanese version) but I think eng one will also do just fine.

- You need to have Windows Locale set to Japanese or use program like Locale Emulator and start game with it.
Thanks again. I removed the last past before your answer came in after google says I need a newer version of the RPGM files.
I only had VX Ace installed. Will try it again with XP.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Don't forget to set up windows locale to Japanese or use locale emulator program or you'll get errors about missing files again during gameplay.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Don't forget to set up windows locale to Japanese or use locale emulator program or you'll get errors about missing files again during gameplay.
I installed Locale Emulator (Locale.Emulator.2.3.1.1) and start the game from context menu.
But still, same file is missing.

I have the same problem with another RPGM game (The Green Shadow Rachel).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017

download this rtp and install it.

Also, if you have locale emulator do this.
After install, go to game folder and right click on the exe file.
Navigate to Locale Emulator and click on Run in Japanese(Admin)

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017

download this rtp and install it.
Not needed ^^ After reboot and undoing the fix for missing dll (remove something in Game.ini) both games working fine. Thanks again for you help.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Do you have 104J inside game.ini?

If you do, then everything is fine.
If it's not 104J, the font will be weird and it might cause errors with missing files later on.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Do you have 104J inside game.ini?
Hai

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least with this game. In the ini of the other one is set RGSS102E.dll. I don't understand enough of this things ... but probably only your games is configured somehow to use RGSS104J.dll

Edit: ok, had to set it manually to the newer dll in the other game, otherwise there were no texts in menu ^^°

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You need to put 104J inside the game folder if it's not there.

Usually, when you install the RTP all the dlls contained inside the RTP get copied on your computer inside a localized folder (somewhere on C drive). If the dll file set inside game.ini isn't inside the game folder, game check if it can find the dll file inside the localized folder. If it's not there either, then you don't see any text.

That's why I said you should install the Japanese RTP as well because it's different than the english one you downloaded. English RTP contains dll files for english text, letters, fonts and Japanese RTP contains dll files for japanese letters, fonts.

It's always a good idea to install both because you generally most RPG games are made in Japan and to avoid issues like that it's best to install their RTP as well.

I don't know which dll combin ation uses but japanese games made in rpg maker xp usually have either 103J or 104J.
Considering he's using an English version of the program, it's probably 102E which is why you should leave it like that for his games.

Linus

May 24, 2017
use this programm ans start it as admin in jap. lang. / right click on the game exe open kontext under L

if you like the style of the game try
Curse of Pleasure

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote