RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Translation v1.8
ADD: "mega.nz/" in front of the link to download:
Full Game(Mega Link): #!FTw1mKIL!c71JocoqK9WTQhB0qudsEF6XkSbRT1zpyrAa8vFxJNE
Data (Mega Link): #!QG5BSCga!RP1jdXgYLnGhy8-j_hzDVGUbzFIebKX0Jc01Ar4sc-0

Changelog:
v1.8

- Fixed all the grammar mistakes and translated the missed lines that were reported since the last version.
- Fixed the bugs that would crash the game when endings were triggered.

@pokemon7 Try triggering endings now and see if they work for you.

Pichard

May 26, 2017
How can I defeat all those soldiers guarding the red crystal?
I arrive with max stats,80+ potions and the best equipment,
but they spot me immediately and there are so many...
When the swordsmen start delivering 271 damages,it's game over.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, I don't know what gear you got but those soldiers have 800HP.

You should aim to keep them stunned as much as possible and hit them every chance you get.
Also, if you're lucky Sarah will sometimes also block his attacking receiving only 1-2 damage.

Did you upgrade your weapon to max level at the blacksmith?

Lord Odias fight is even harder. He has 1800HP and does even more damage :)

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hey Thanks for the translation and game, really liked it,, now i wonder is there more games like that here ? couldnt find any, with the clothes and slow corruption Thanks !

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Hey Thanks for the translation and game, really liked it,, now i wonder is there more games like that here ? couldnt find any, with the clothes and slow corruption Thanks !
This game is based on the ScaleGarden games. Sangeki of Gear and Rhode's Fortress.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, there's the sequel of this game, also translated by me, but the game is unfinished and the translation is unpolished.
Unlike this game, I didn't spend much time on polishing the sequel translation like fixing grammar mistakes, adjusting the line sizes so everything fits nicely, etc... Most of that is due to the game being unfinished. After translating the second game my plan was to translate the first game and I hoped by the time I was done, he would have finished the second game. Unfortunately, he never released anything and from what I've heard he never will. So, in the end, it seems the second game will be left unfinished as will probably my translation of it.

Reactions: Aiden

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, there are no levels in this game. I asked you if you upgraded your sword to max level at the blacksmiths but you didn't answer. I'll assume you didn't, so first, go to the blacksmith and upgrade it to max level. You'll need about 20 days to get it to max level. If you don't have enough attack, it is very hard to kill the stronger enemies. If you defeated any of the other generals, you should be able to deal with these as well. There are also few defense items you can buy at a shop outside brothel at night but you need to know how to trick the fat dude to not swap the item with a fake duplicate. The "trick" is to sell items that are worth more than the item you're buying before you exit the shop.
Only then he won't swap the item with a fake one. You'll need to work like 5-6 nights at the brothel to have enough gold to buy 2-3 demon item sets which should be more than enough to boost your defense and make it easier for you to defeat them.

Stats of some of the enemies you'll encounter(for reference):

Soldier
HP: 300
STR: 75
DEX: 86
AGI: 140
INT: 1
ATK: 60
PDEF: 42
MDEF: 1

Swordsman
HP: 600
STR: 160
ATK: 160
PDEF: 82

Heavy Swordsman
HP: 800
STR: 280
ATK: 280
PDEF: 121

Lord Otias
HP: 1800
STR: 400
ATK: 400
PDEF: 140

Reactions: a meme

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Well, there's the sequel of this game, also translated by me, but the game is unfinished and the translation is unpolished.
Unlike this game, I didn't spend much time on polishing the sequel translation like fixing grammar mistakes, adjusting the line sizes so everything fits nicely, etc... Most of that is due to the game being unfinished. After translating the second game my plan was to translate the first game and I hoped by the time I was done, he would have finished the second game. Unfortunately, he never released anything and from what I've heard he never will. So, in the end, it seems the second game will be left unfinished as will probably my translation of it.
Quick question, whats the point of the clothing system in the room ? is there a point in the game when you can go out with less clothes ( or none ) ? thanks

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
There's no point other than to put clothes on when you wake up.

As many things inside this game, this is also unfinished in my opinion.
My guess is he planned to make this huge big game but gave up mid-way for some reason.
Because of that a lot of scenes, events and other things were left unfinished.
As I translated the game, I found a lot of stuff that wasn't used anywhere inside the game.

Some of the things he used when he made the sequel but some are still left unfinished.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
There's no point other than to put clothes on when you wake up.

As many things inside this game, this is also unfinished in my opinion.
My guess is he planned to make this huge big game but gave up mid-way for some reason.
Because of that a lot of scenes, events and other things were left unfinished.
As I translated the game, I found a lot of stuff that wasn't used anywhere inside the game.

Some of the things he used when he made the sequel but some are still left unfinished.
Sadness, do you know games with those kind of models and " tags " ? i played both scalegardens game and i cant find the first game of sarah ( if its here )

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
This is the first game...

I'll assume you meant the 2nd game so here's dlsite link for it.

This is the translation for it:
#!9yRWxSqL!Ee0j99hMq65974e4RXfpGOb9YQzfOMI1mF8HVfcs3dQ

As for the game, you'll have to find the link for it yourself.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Well, the game, unfortunately, didn't sell as well as I think he had hoped it would.
I think that might've been a major reason as to why he didn't finish the second game.

To this day I still wonder as to why this game didn't sell that well compared to some other ones that are at least five times worse than this one but sold 3-4 times more copies...

I take satisfaction thinking that at least one person bought the game because of my translation and the work I put in it. I hope the guy changes his mind and starts working on the game again.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Well, the game, unfortunately, didn't sell as well as I think he had hoped it would.
I think that might've been a major reason as to why he didn't finish the second game.

To this day I still wonder as to why this game didn't sell that well compared to some other ones that are at least five times worse than this one but sold 3-4 times more copies...

I take satisfaction thinking that at least one person bought the game because of my translation and the work I put in it. I hope the guy changes his mind and starts working on the game again.
The first game was also "abandoned". Then he released the 2.0 update out of the blue.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What's that exactly?

If it's the translation that I did then the official link is at the top of this page.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Translation 1.9
" " in front of the link
Full Game(Mega Link): #!JXgw3SRa!Aq2aE-UNKeqGTVz-jZpdUhBdaG1kUJxORVzd2YvxWAI
Data(Mega Link): #!cHoSDAaS!XMKLhiQxNq2H-xHsGuhVzIFR-6Vwzq0_tkrnmrKzaxc

Changelog:
v1.9

- Made a little fix for people that had problems with the bandits' event crashing the game

Reactions: brynhildr
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote