RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blackant

Apr 3, 2018
Hello, kR1pt0n1t3!
You did a very big and painstaking work.
This is noticeable from the first minutes of the game, it works!
All events are started, the translation is wonderful,
For the whole game, the only crash on the "Q" key, as
you also warned. In general, I played and enjoyed.
Thanks again for your game!

scuba1234

Feb 20, 2018
How do you get the game to play in full screen? F1 did not have an option. Ok found it on a forum page. If you press alt enter this will full screen the game. Sorry still learning the ropes.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hello there is somehow a way to buy clothes at Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v1.9?
In the version of the game that I played, no. You are given another set of panties at some point, and you can buy amulets and stuff like that, but not the clothes or armor.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You can't yet.

Even though I updated the text in the thread, I still didn't update the game.
When I upload v2.0 the guard scene will be available to trigger.

In v2.0:

+ x3 bandits scenes
+ x1 guard
+ Mierupa Ending

As for the clothes question. You can't get new clothes that you can wear outside but you'll get during the game few different clothes. You'll get red panties, swimsuit and brothel clothes.

Spionkreutz

Dec 16, 2017
Yes, I already got the panties and the Bekini. I wondered why the whole picture because of it un dacher I thought man can somehow incorporate as the blondes I hope I do not know how that works because of that. Maybe someone can tell me what it has with all the pictures on me as the enter which rows follow

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
You press left arrow key?

What is the problem? Post a save file? You're asking for help for something but don't explain anything.

Reactions: jurubeba br

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Save file?!?

EDIT:

Actually, there's nothing wrong there.
You started the event that leads towards the ending and you can't go back.
The only thing that's missing here is the tile of the boat but I fixed that.

You have to continue and get the ending now. No other way.
I could make an event to transfer the player to other location but that might bug other things so...

jurubeba br

Jan 25, 2018
Save file?!?

EDIT:

Actually, there's nothing wrong there.
You started the event that leads towards the ending and you can't go back.
The only thing that's missing here is the tile of the boat but I fixed that.

You have to continue and get the ending now. No other way.
I could make an event to transfer the player to other location but that might bug other things so...
Thank you for your help

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Thank you for your help
Wasn't much of a help.

The author of the game just forgot to put a boat tile there or I accidentally removed it while I translated the game.

The safest bet for you is to load a previous save file and don't talk with Wallis inside that cave if you don't plan on ending the game. The moment you talk with Wallis inside that cave you lock yourself to fight Otias and because of that you won't be able to leave that map.

xdddxdddxd

Mar 13, 2018
had the farmer tell me about the ranch, went to the shop to get the panties, but Allin (some lady) is there, not Mierupa. What do I need to do?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Go to sleep and then go to the shop...

As for the 2.0, I think I'll upload by the next weekend.
I'm still not satisfied with the guard scene so I'm tweaking it up a bit and adding a new 4some sprite animation to the event. It looks very good but it still needs some working.

xdddxdddxd

Mar 13, 2018
Actually I was mistaken, I'm a step above here - didn't go to the ranch first. However, when I go to it, the farmer isn't there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote