1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[RPGM] [Completed] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v1.6

Discussion in 'Translation' started by kR1pt0n1t3, Jan 2, 2018.

1. kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3 Member

Dec 31, 2017
    1. What version of the game are you using?
    2. Did you read

Please Log in / Register to view this link

3. What soldiers? Be more specific? Are you talking about the ones that attack you while you're with Alex inside that cove? If you are, then you must defeated them or it's game over. If you can't defeat them then you probably didn't upgrade your sword enough.

2. chiisana

chiisana Member

Sep 9, 2017

If you mean the island west of temple don't go there
    just stick in the village and corrupt sarah more and more and complete the quest of the man of the ranch ( you will find him near of the north watchtower )
    when you complete his quest you will able to go east of the village and there you will find the brothel and bandits and the tribe etc

3. kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3 Member

Dec 31, 2017
    Now that I read your post, I think you're right chiisana. He went west and ended up on the beach...

I don't know how people get stuck. My guess is they don't sleep at all. The game was made so that you need to sleep for the variables and switches to change. Just talking with everyone in the village without going to bed won't make you progress in the game at all. You need to talk with villagers, see scenes and dialog, go to sleep to flip the switches and change variables. Only then you will be able to progress further in the game. I think that's one of the main reasons he made the blacksmith sword upgrade system like that. To force the player to sleep. But I guess some people don't give a shit about upgrading sword :) or maybe they just upgrade sword without talking to anyone in the village.

Inside the village, there are certain NPC you need to talk daily if you don't want to get stuck.
    (NOT NECESSARILY IN THIS ORDER)

1. Aramis inside the military academy
    2. Mierupa inside his shop
    3. Farmer (First next to the north watchtower and then west from the south watcher at his farm)
    4. Doctor inside temple
    5. Old man inside top left room in inn
    6. Gordon inside inn bath and inside military academy
    7. Kids inside military academy 2F
    8. Peta inside military academy bath
    9. Wallis inside military academy (then he moves to library)
    10. Also going to temple 2F and talking to prelate will allow you at a certain point that you can go to the western forest.

Going and talking to these NPC daily and visiting blacksmith will make sure you don't get stuck at all.

4. Gugino

Gugino Member

May 18, 2017
    i did sleep and nearly did many scenes but after i rescued the farmer after he was injured she said she need to go to the academy to tighten the security but everytime i want to go in there she say she doesnt want to go in there

5. kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3 Member

Dec 31, 2017
    What version of the game did you have when you were at that part?

There was a bug and a fix was made for it so you can enter military academy if you got stuck after seeing the wounded farmer event.

I even linked the thread post for that and you didn't even bother reading it.

6. Gugino

Gugino Member

May 18, 2017
    Thank you very muchnow it worked