RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Now that I read your post, I think you're right chiisana. He went west and ended up on the beach...

I don't know how people get stuck. My guess is they don't sleep at all. The game was made so that you need to sleep for the variables and switches to change. Just talking with everyone in the village without going to bed won't make you progress in the game at all. You need to talk with villagers, see scenes and dialog, go to sleep to flip the switches and change variables. Only then you will be able to progress further in the game. I think that's one of the main reasons he made the blacksmith sword upgrade system like that. To force the player to sleep. But I guess some people don't give a shit about upgrading sword :) or maybe they just upgrade sword without talking to anyone in the village.

Inside the village, there are certain NPC you need to talk daily if you don't want to get stuck.
(NOT NECESSARILY IN THIS ORDER)

1. Aramis inside the military academy
2. Mierupa inside his shop
3. Farmer (First next to the north watchtower and then west from the south watcher at his farm)
4. Doctor inside temple
5. Old man inside top left room in inn
6. Gordon inside inn bath and inside military academy
7. Kids inside military academy 2F
8. Peta inside military academy bath
9. Wallis inside military academy (then he moves to library)
10. Also going to temple 2F and talking to prelate will allow you at a certain point that you can go to the western forest.

Going and talking to these NPC daily and visiting blacksmith will make sure you don't get stuck at all.

Gugino

May 18, 2017
i did sleep and nearly did many scenes but after i rescued the farmer after he was injured she said she need to go to the academy to tighten the security but everytime i want to go in there she say she doesnt want to go in there

Reactions: arashiki

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
What version of the game did you have when you were at that part?

There was a bug and a fix was made for it so you can enter military academy if you got stuck after seeing the wounded farmer event.

I even linked the thread post for that and you didn't even bother reading it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Translation 1.7
Full Game(Mega Link): #!0PJixbqK!7TLMP8Ltscrym8-2w0zUw3lXg-mm_PGv2MRFCaief90
Fully game only because some new assets have been added.

Changelog:
v1.7

- Added ending for the Tutsi tribe. It could use a bit of more polishing but for now, this is it
- Fixed few more minor bugs
- Changed the way endings were triggered to avoid multiple events playing at same time
- Fixed more grammar mistakes that were reported

This will be the last update for a while.
I'm moving on to translate another game, but will still work on endings for this game when I feel like it.

Reactions: brynhildr

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I made a mistake when I was saving the last game so you get error when you start new game.
Reuploaded it again.

New Link for v1.7 - (Mega Link) - #!ZTIGWbhZ!Ku0oQxoQSt6Td3xUtd0TFRTs91xdEnM__9EzN6YVfM0

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Does this game give you an option to turn people down? Seems like everyone is just jizzing in me.

Z0N13

Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for the translation it really looks like you put a lo of effort onm it.
Now a silly question: how do you get the contraceptives? I can't go any further in Gordon's quest without them and the doctor hasn't give me any, he just thanks Sarah. Do I need to have more sex? If so how much?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Change your locale to JAPANESE if you can't see the TEXT!

The doctor should start giving you contraceptives every time you have sex with him.

This is how the game goes: (This is a small guide for all you people)

I usually brake the game up in 3 major story events when it comes to scene progression.

1. Before Aramis beats Mierupa
2. After Aramis beast Mierupa abd Before you can leave Aphrodite Village
3. After you can leave Aphrodite Village

*NOTE* - If you get an option to skip the scene when you start it, that means you've already seen it.
Sometimes the scenes can be very similar but different switches get flipped so keep going with them even thought it seems it's the same.
*NOTE* - There are some events that get broken if you save/load in the middle of them. Example of that is scene with Gordon - Inn Bath.
At some point during one of the events later in the game, he leaves the inn. If you at that moment save and load, you will brake the event.
Try avoiding doing that if there are multiple events inside a room you can't leave even if you fuck something up.

1. Before Aramis beats Mierupa

- Here Aramis is your boyfriend and Sarah won't let anyone put it inside her. She'll only allow groping, massaging, grinding, etc...

So who are the NPC's that you have events for?

Well, almost all inside village but before that you need to finish two quests your grandfather gives you.
- First one is to go visit Morgan who then also gives you to quest to kill NPC's on his farm fields
- Second one is to go visit Turta who then also gives you to quest to kill NPC's on his farm fields

After you do that, you're set to do H-Events.

- Blacksmith - His House - Morning (No H-Events but you upgrade your sword. It's good that you start visiting him every day to max the sword. You need around 20 days to max it)
- Old Man inside INN (Top-Left Room) - Morning - You might need to talk to that nun inside her room on 2F before you can start scenes with him.
- Gordon - Inn Bath - Evening
- Gordon - Military Academy - Morning - Event starts inside the training room but ends in Library
- Aramis - Military Academy - Morning - Event starts inside the training room but continues on 2F of the same room.
- Farmer - West from North Watchtower - Morning - Need to click on grass after accepting to help him
- Doctor - Temple - Morning
- Kids - Military Academy 2F - You can't do much there but after you see that event later when you go to military academy bath Peta (one of the children) will come.
- Wallis - Military Academy - Hallway - Basically each day you'll see him with a different girl. Talk to him and then go to library and he'll be there having sex.

If you continue to visit them, at some point you will see Mierupa and Malena enter her room inside your house and you'll hear them having sex.
If you progressed the event with Aramis far enough, once you visit him inside the Military Academy and go have sex on 2F, Sarah will tell him about them having sex.
He will get pissed and beat Mierupa up. After that happens, Sarah will hear that Aramis and Malena are having sex. She will then brake up with him.
At that point she'll allow everyone to put it inside her.

2. After Aramis beast Mierupa abd Before you can leave Aphrodite Village

So basically talk with all the NPC's mentioned above. She will now let them put it inside her.

After couple of scenes with the farmer near North Watchtower, he will tell her that he owns a cow farm and that Sarah should visit him.
When you get that scene, the next day when you go to the shop, Sarah will ask Mierupa to buy red panties with a hole.
Mierupa will then have sex with Sarah and she'll get the panties.

Continue on with other events, especially farmer.
If you've progressed the scenes far enough, when you visit the farmer one day, you will see him lying on the floor wounded.
Sarah will take him to the hospital and she'll start having sex with the doctor.
From that point the doctor will give her contraceptives every time she has sex with him.
After some drama at the Military Academy, Sarah decides that she'll go to Maronite Village herself and stop whoever attacked the farmer.
Since she's angry with everyone at the Academy, she will not be able to go inside Military Academy

Just continue on with all the events and eventually Gordon will ask you out on a date.
Once that happens the next day when you leave your house, Gordon will be there.
Go to the river on a date, and when it ends, you'll be able to leave the village now.

Before you leave the village it might be a good idea to visit the Prelate inside the Temple 2F, so you can go to western forest.
Makes sure you've upgraded your swords with the blacksmith so you can easily kill the mobs inside the cave.
One day when you visit the blacksmith if you've upgraded the sword enough, he will say you can upgrade the sword one last time but he needs a special item (Metal Crystal).
Get the Metal Crystal from the cave north of the temple and bring it to the blacksmith so he upgraded the sword one last time.
At this point, you'll be able to also have sex with him.

3. After you can leave Aphrodite Village

Now you can leave the village and do scenes there.
From here on out the scene/story progression is similar.

Major NPC that you need to have scenes with to progress the story are:

- Alex - The guy you first see sitting on a bench on the Roman Lake Beach.
- Brothel - This take too much to explain but it's pretty straightforward. Talk with the brothel manager, and if you're progressed the scenes enough,
once you leave the brothel, you will see a girl standing in front of it. She'll ask you if you could take her place working in the brothel but just
until she's back. She has this sad sob story but since Sarah needs to work to get the certificate she agrees.

Just keep working and progressing scenes with Alex and that will trigger other scenes.

There are two game original ends.

- She beats the enemies north from the village
- She loses to the enemies north from the village

The Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2 game assumes you've lost to the enemies so the game starts from that end.
There's a lot of content that's skip-able, meaning it's not important to the story progression for the ends.
You don't even have to leave the village to be able to reach the end.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Not "Not enough sex" per se. You need to trigger other scenes inside the village and sleep often.
You can have sex with certain NPC 100 times and it won't change a thing.

The switches and variables are changed after you see new scenes and sleep.

Z0N13

Jun 21, 2017
Not "Not enough sex" per se. You need to trigger other scenes inside the village and sleep often.
You can have sex with certain NPC 100 times and it won't change a thing.

The switches and variables are changed after you see new scenes and sleep.
I have already talked with every NPC in the village and seen all the doable scenes, I also sleep often but the farmer is still fine even when Sarah have fucked with him more than 5 days in a row.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
That's because you didn't advance the scene with one of the other villagers enough.

You're missing something with some1.
Post the last save you got and I'll tell you what you're missing.
Clearly, you didn't talk with every NPC.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote