RPGM Completed Complete [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.5

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Glad you managed to solve the problem :)

On a bright side, you managed to avoid tons of grammar mistakes and few bugs people encountered.

It might be a good idea to write what exactly you did to fix it in case someone has the same problem in the future.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have pretty much all of the scenes completed. How does she have sex with the big dicked guy in the jail? She keeps looking at him but nothing happens.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Glad you managed to solve the problem :)

On a bright side, you managed to avoid tons of grammar mistakes and few bugs people encountered.

It might be a good idea to write what exactly you did to fix it in case someone has the same problem in the future.
I went directly to the windows control panel to set the pc to Japanese. That's it. That's how I used to do it too, but MS has replaced most of the easy access points to the control panel and replaced them with "user-friendly" menus of settings that hide quite a bit of features. Until now I didn't realize that even the options they don't hide are often only a watered down version of what you think you are doing (should have known, just didn't think about it).

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
I have pretty much all of the scenes completed. How does she have sex with the big dicked guy in the jail? She keeps looking at him but nothing happens.
She doesn't. There are quite a few places in the game where he planned to make a scene but in the end gave up on it.

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Any news on the second game? It's been half finished for a year now.
From what I've heard (and this is just a wild speculation because I don't trust the source) he quit making games for some personal reasons. If that's true then there's little to no chance we'll see anything ever.

Reactions: a meme

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
From what I've heard (and this is just a wild speculation because I don't trust the source) he quit making games for some personal reasons. If that's true then there's little to no chance we'll see anything ever.
That's a damn shame. Then again, his v2 update of the first game came out of the blue as well.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
any notable changes from 2.2.0 lol i played this game 10 times because of the fuckin bug - but good. all thanks the kripton though he saves my ass translating the 1st and 2nd game lmao

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
Only bug fixes.

There were still quite a few big ones left, but with the help from guys on ulmf who reported the bugs, I think all the big ones have been squashed.

vassonso

Jul 15, 2017
Obviously something is wrong. That's the whole reason why I mentioned the problems. One of them, the classroom problem, sounds like was a problem with the game and not me and that you found and fixed a bug there. The other, neither of us knows what is causing it. It doesn't really matter if it is a specific setting on my PC, a bug in the code, or any other source of an error. The point is to report problems so that more people have eyes on it to possibly find a solution and to make others aware of potential pitfalls. (Even if it is a problem completely on my end, there are plenty of times that more than one person make the same stupid mistake or have the same troublesome setting or conflicting software)

As for me having the file it says is missing, the error message only gives a partial file name. It is impossible for me to know from that message exactly what file and location it is needing. Also, part of the filename is in Japanese, whose characters I can not read. There could easily be subtle differences between 2 similar characters and I am seeing those 2 characters as the same "letter" even though they are not. It is odd anyway that nearly all of the images seem to use only a standard ASCII character set in file naming, and then in the characters directory there are suddenly 3 images (which are duplicates of ASCII named files in the same directory) using a Katakana character set for filenames. It isn't surprising at all when small subset anomalies like this are the ones that end up causing issues.

I'm not blaming you for the fact that it doesn't work for me. It causes an error for me, and you don't know what causes it or how to fix it any more than I do, and that is fine. However, repeating the same "solution" over and over to me after I've already stated that I did exactly that is not useful. I was more hoping someone who has seen something similar on this game, or any other rpgmaker game, might remember a cause and solution.

Since there are new downloads with some bug fixes, I may try to download once more and play in a different order and hope things miraculously work out differently. If not, I'll just move on to other things.
Got the same error, I've resolved it by running the game with japanese locale as administrator

Gugino

May 18, 2017
one question what should i do at the beach with the soldiers i cant win against the soldiers with red clocks ? and i can not go into the military academy anymore what should i do?

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
1. What version of the game are you using?
2. Did you read
3. What soldiers? Be more specific? Are you talking about the ones that attack you while you're with Alex inside that cove? If you are, then you must defeated them or it's game over. If you can't defeat them then you probably didn't upgrade your sword enough.

chiisanakyo

Sep 9, 2017

If you mean the island west of temple don't go there
just stick in the village and corrupt sarah more and more and complete the quest of the man of the ranch ( you will find him near of the north watchtower )
when you complete his quest you will able to go east of the village and there you will find the brothel and bandits and the tribe etc

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote