RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
Anyone have all the cicada locations? I'm missing just one.

Update: Found the last one (didn't realize you could go off the path that leads to the beach) and despite having all six the guy keeps asking for them.

Last edited:

wasapman

Dec 28, 2020

Update: Found the last one (didn't realize you could go off the path that leads to the beach) and despite having all six the guy keeps asking for them.
where did you find them. I'm having trouble finding the last 4 lmao

Oct 8, 2017
What even is the password for the bonus file? Is that supposed to be announced at a later date on his ci-en's blog post? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
where did you find them. I'm having trouble finding the last 4 lmao
The only two I remember specifically are to the left of the ninja's house and the one on the path to the beach, since those were what gave me trouble. Also: Even though the Very Small Bug IS a cicada, it doesn't actually count as one of the six.

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018

Same issue :) any solutions?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
How do i get the away hut quest done? Npc asks to get the hoe repaired but I cant find where. Stuck on 2nd shrine bc of this

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
There's a request walkthrough in the files, you can use google translate to translate and they'll give all the locations.

toonguy40

Mar 8, 2022
For those stuck on the hoe quest: You need to swap to night, go around to the little mini-shrines where you'll see a ghost, then go to the map where you got the ladder from. On the left side of the river is a building, behind which there should now be a wisp. Interact until you get offered five boxes, the leftmost one is what you need. To trade for that, get the fruit from the map two zones down and one to the left and salted squid from the beach house two zones to the right. This will give you a loincloth for the man at the landing you arrived on, the next day you can ask him to repair the hoe. It will take a day, but you can just quickly swap night/day again to get it.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And second: does anyone knows how to get pregnant? xd
Are you using the MTL patch? That usually happens when the person who applied the MTL just went and translate every files (including the ones that shouldn't be edited) in one go.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote