RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I can't seem to progress after the first shrine, keeps saying that I haven't established bonds with villager while i'm pretty sure I talked everyone

Reactions: blue12193482

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
I can't seem to progress after the first shrine, keeps saying that I haven't established bonds with villager while i'm pretty sure I talked everyone
Either you still have some unfinished quests. No worries though, I already get enough pictures to be able to fully make the guide.

Reactions: ZZZZZSSS

Zirusedge

Nov 20, 2022
even reading the included "guide" in the txt files is confusing as hell and i can read jp.
i have found all 4 pumpkins and im still missing one and for the live of me i cant find.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
Just looking for that last cicada lol, no idea what it means to find it at dusk or whatever it was. Some help please?

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Just looking for that last cicada lol, no idea what it means to find it at dusk or whatever it was. Some help please?
You gotta sleep until midnight then find it, I don't remember where it was, probably either the lake or somewhere near Misaki's house.

Hunkio

Mar 4, 2020
You gotta sleep until midnight then find it, I don't remember where it was, probably either the lake or somewhere near Misaki's house.
I feel so stupid, afteer walking all the time i found it. Yeah its in the forest path to misakis house lol. Thank you

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Woohoo, new Amazon game!

I did a decensor patch for Todoroki here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-wreck-of-the-spaceship-todoroki-v1-03-natyusyo.104874/post-13161321 (it's scuffed, I'll make a better one eventually) and it seems like the same methods I did there will work with this game too. I did a test decensor of the u_siri u_manko scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm holding off on playing the game until another translation is done, so if anyone could confirm that these scenes are actually decensored, I'd appreciate it! Hopefully I decensored something near the start. Here's the files, you should just be able to put them into the www\img\pictures folder:

I used to decrypt the images, editted them, and then converted them back and made sure to verify the fake header. Here's the unconverted png files as well if you want them:

The majority of work is erasing chunks of the dicks to hide them when they're inserted/covered in cum. These two scenes had only 8 images that needed decensoring and the process took me about an hour from generating the dick to finish.

I don't have a lot of free time at the moment, and I don't know if these will upscale very well when Pigfarmer makes a 1080p patch, so I'll stop here for right now. Plus I'm trying to learn how to train SDXL models so I can make an Amazon LoRa for that, which will be a big quality boost and make my life easier.

If anyone else wants to do it in the meantime I laid out my whole workflow in the todoroki post. The game has around 3600 images total but there are a number of shortcuts one could take:
The artist usually has the dick on another layer, so the amount of images per scene that actually need decensoring is much smaller than some other games.
I don't bother uncensoring the motion-blurred images since you can't really see what's happening. If you wanted to anyways it wouldn't be as much work as a motionless image since the blur will hide defects.
You can re-use dicks, I believe just about every dick side view shot in Todoroki was reused, so the amount of good dicks you'd need to generate is lower.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Couple of glitches I've encountered:
1. You can "lose" the entire festival parts. I don't know if it has to do with the amount of shrines you activate or not. But it happened to me.
2. I'm not sure if Amazon intended for the Good Ending to not send the player back to the moment before they trigger the ending (While the previous games does send the player back right before they picked the choice to trigger the endings in his previous games)

I need a break. I'll post the guide later than I initially thought. Just so you know, the guide will only be made for the sole purpose to be able to: Complete quests, collecting items and just overall do everything fast. But I won't do the ero events just yet since the game as it is still has glitches. So I reccomend to wait till we get a fixed version of the game and @JustXuX translation to be made

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoleeBi

hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019
[Fetching water]
Scoop up the water that is gushing in Misaki's house map and give it to Uncle Bandana.

[Shiba mowing]
Lake Top, next to the grave just below, southeast of the bridge map
Bridge map south branch road/detached hut north branch road
Pick up the branch above and hand it over.

[Go get carpentry tools]
Pick up the carpenter's tools in front of the village chief's house and give them to them.

[Catch 6 types of cicadas]
Tree next to Takuro's house
Tree in the south passage of Misaki's house map (night)
The tree northwest of Misaki's house
Lantern in the southwest of the village square
tree in the middle of the village
Trees along the path to the northeastern shore of Lake Toppen

[Delivering the loincloth]
Obtained from ghost uncle exchange (salted squid (seaside hut accessible from northeast of Top Lake) + Yuzu (fork road east of village port))
Pass someone's loincloth.

[Yukata photography]
Use the "Old Key" to get the "Yukata" in the box at Misaki's house and talk to her.

[Collecting wild vegetables]
Branch road east of the village port, entrance to the road leading to the forest in the back, and detached hut map
Gather vegetables at the branch road north of the village square next to Mohee's house and give them to them.

[Collect square timbers]
Collect and hand over logs at the beach, village square, village port, and southwest of the village, which can be accessed from the road northeast of Lake Toppen.

[Haramase-sama's shrine cleaning]
"Hachimaki" (ghost uncle exchange)
"Fundoshi" (ghost uncle exchange)
"Happi" (Help the festival uncle who appears three times when you get the above two items)

If you get the above three items and use one of them from the item column, it will become a "festival costume".

[Repair of hoe]
Once you have completed [Delivering the Loincloth], a Bottle Bottom Uncle will be moving inside the building in the southwest part of the village, so talk to him and ask him to fix it for you.

*How to obtain the old key = Examine the item on the north side of the top of the lake and throw it into the river. After that, it is caught on a rock in the river in front of the forest in the back, so I use the ``insect net'' to catch it.
*How to obtain a bug catching net = Obtain a "long wooden stick (exchanged for a mysterious antique)" and "fine mesh net (exchanged for a very small insect)" by exchanging with a ghost uncle, and give them to the bug catching uncle.
*Ghost Uncle Appearance Conditions = At night, in front of the grave at the entrance of the inner forest ⇒ Talk to the Ghost Uncle in the following order: in front of the grave at the branch road north of the village square.
After that, a human spirit will appear in front of the grave behind the Top Lake storehouse, so talk to it.
*Festival Uncle's location = Road leading to the seashore northeast of Lake Toppen ⇒ Seaside north of Misaki's house ⇒ Branch road east of the village port
*"Sparkling stone" (seaside north of Misaki's house)
"Slimy Stone" (on the grounds of Mohee's house)
"Delicious water" (inn kitchen)
“Things that can be used as firewood/waste wood” (Toppen Lake)
"Lighter" "Fire starter" (inn warehouse)
"Rope" (inside the building in the village square)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote