RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Are you using the MTL patch? That usually happens when the person who applied the MTL just went and translate every files (including the ones that shouldn't be edited) in one go.
No, I did not. I am not using anything. I downloaded the game from the web site and did not get in here until the glitch happened (and Natsuki does not get pregnant)

fapchinees

Dec 30, 2018
how the fuck do I get to oku no mori? I can't see any way to there at the top of the map
On the split road (after the two houses and the cave at the start) go up, past the bridge and into the bushes top left

Does anyone have a clue on the festival clothes looked all over but can't find them
Once you have the three items the shrine asks for, you have to go into your Items menu and "use" one of them to combine them into the festival clothes

railrail

May 8, 2023
Too bad the story and character aren't as interesting as the previous 3 games, the female protagonist just wants sex since the very beginning so I don't really get the sex stage in this game...

railrail

May 8, 2023
Too bad the story and character aren't as interesting as the previous 3 games, the female protagonist just wants sex since the very beginning so I don't really get the sex stage in this game...
and as usual, way too much and too hard puzzles, gladly this time there's a help menu for this.

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
Guessing you like spaceship todoroki more? If you read the comics he made of this character it's different from his other ones she is naive not inherently horny or sexual but gets tricked into it. Not as clear as going from 0 to 10 with the corruption compared to other games but it's still there. There are other games that have more corruption you can find them on here but this is basically the game version of his comics of this character if you read them you would know what you are getting into.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Bug catching:
1st bug: In the path forest before Misaki's house (night)
2nd bug: In the residential area (Where Natsuki is staying), the tree where clothes are drying
3rd bug: Get out of the residential area by going left, down left around the boxes.
4th bug: On a tree in the path before the masseur at the beach
5th bug: Tree next to the house of the dude who shut himself in (Down left to the cave entrance with a purple flag)
6th bug: In a tree of the upper left corner outside of Misaki's house.

2nd-6th bug can only be caught during the day

Reactions: JayZee123

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Did you extract the game with japanese name encoding? Did you also run it in japanese with locale emulator?
No, but it worked well anyway. The problem is that there is no pic with that name attached to it (I hope is that, because I really do not know). A side from it, there are no problems except that Natsuki does not get pregnant!

closeright

Aug 14, 2018
No, but it worked well anyway. The problem is that there is no pic with that name attached to it (I hope is that, because I really do not know). A side from it, there are no problems except that Natsuki does not get pregnant!
it's a japanese game so if you don't extract it properly errors can occur or files can end up weird/missing. Download winrar and right click on the zip click open with winrar and click options at the top. After that a menu should appear hover over name encoding and select japanese shift then extract the file.

Reactions: PEPEsc

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I'm gonna post this TL from the latest Ci-en post of the dev.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the comments I can tell that there are quite some bugs. So, those who plan to play this game I recommend waiting for my TL, by that time most bugs will be fixed. For those who want to watch the scenes can go ahead and do it, because bugs mostly affect the gameplay part.

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
it's a japanese game so if you don't extract it properly errors can occur or files can end up weird/missing. Download winrar and right click on the zip click open with winrar and click options at the top. After that a menu should appear hover over name encoding and select japanese shift then extract the file.
I just did as you said and that does not seem to be the problem though. Maybe it is just to insert a random picture there and that is it... but I am not very good with that stuff...

Last edited:

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
If possible, could someone show pictures of the locations of each cicada?
Note, these are pictures that I'll be using once the guide is completed.
"Yeah but there are the text files" Look, I know the vast majority of you can get lost in a Pokemon game.

Reactions: Valila

mr.ez

Nov 8, 2020
i already released all shrine, but natsuki still can't get pregnant.please, anyone know how tomake natsuki pregnant, tell me please...

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
i already released all shrine, but natsuki still can't get pregnant.please, anyone know how tomake natsuki pregnant, tell me please...
That is what I've been asking for!!!! Maybe it is a bug as well o_O

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote