RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone help me for the Uncle quest?

I've already save him before going to the secret beach
After that I found him at beach from the deep forest but the problem is after getting the materials from the I don't why it doesn't proceed with quest can someone tell what's missing?

I've searched everywhere at the Inn but can't seem to find the wood that needs to be burned to save the old man

NVM already figured it out.

Last edited:

Monarch2007

Apr 21, 2024
View attachment 3555234

Overview:
After a boat trip, Natsuki-chan finally arrived at the remote island to spend her holidays. Soon enough, she learns about from one of the woman resident (and probably the only woman on this island besides her) that the island is facing a decline of population due to the rarity of women. Without much choice, Natsuki was tasked to restore the island by searching for 5 hidden shrines. Little does she know that each shrines discovered will have lewd effects on her mentality and rationality.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Release Date: 2024-04-20
Developer: natyusyo
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.08
Language(s): Japanese. English (MTL)
English translation: By JustXuX (Currently in progress)

Genre:

Changelog:

Credit JustXuX for the english patch.
ENG TL Thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rj011818...e-and-the-five-shrines-natyusyo-v1-08.204653/

DOWNLOADS:

MEGA

PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

Extra:
Guide (Will be updated)
Preview Images:​
Oooooh yeah! Here it is! Now we wait for THE GOAT JustXuX to translate it.
Yess sir

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
How do I do the mission of delivering the loincloth? I have followed everything to the letter, and I have looked for guides from different users, I have the salted squid and the fruit, I talked to the ghost, he did not answer me and he left, after that I went to the map where they give you the ladder, where according to the sanctuary on the side you complete the mission, I have read that you can exchange with it but I didn't see anything like that either, I started a new game and it's still the same, I don't know what to do anymore, I I have walked around the map both day and night and I have spoken with all the npc

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Where can I find ghost for loincloth quest. I checked guide but i still cant understand cause im dumb help me outt
The ghost is above the guy who asks you to repair his hoe, it has to be at night, he is in a mini sanctuary..

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote