RPGM [RJ01007737] クロア×スクランブル

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Not sure how to report errors to ya, but I downloaded your translation off your github and I'm getting an error when opening the H-Status menu, says Error img\pictures\0.png not found. Thanks for doing this btw!
Its not quite ready yet so getting errors is normal. I'll be uploading it here when its all done.

Not wanting to sound like a choosing beggar. But do you have an aprox date of when the translation will be available in your opinion?
Today is likely.

Karuyu

Feb 23, 2022
does the game allows you to skip the free\interlude mode events and focus only on story so you can do all free\interlude mode events at once later?

Yukkihi

Sep 21, 2022
does the game allows you to skip the free\interlude mode events and focus only on story so you can do all free\interlude mode events at once later?
Yes, you can finishing till chapter 6 and everything is there
Chapter 7 and 8 are together till the end with no free mode.

Reactions: Karuyu

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
Just finished this parts of the game were excellent like the art, the last dungeon, the music, the plot was okay, but a lot of stuff was underutilized, theres a club room in school we never got access to, the janitor only has 2 scenes, whats the point of sensitivity in the h-status screen if theres no battle sex? I feel like it had the potential to be an even greater game, i hope theres a sequel i liked chloe

chloestanding.jpg

Reactions: xellos49698

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Just finished this parts of the game were excellent like the art, the last dungeon, the music, the plot was okay, but a lot of stuff was underutilized, theres a club room in school we never got access to, the janitor only has 2 scenes, whats the point of sensitivity in the h-status screen if theres no battle sex? I feel like it had the potential to be an even greater game, i hope theres a sequel i liked chloe

View attachment 3594112
Agree 100%, I know there was pressure for the author to release the game, but I do think the school, which had so much potential, was unfinished.

Also, I would love to see a sequel with a Fuck Battle system in place.