VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Update on what's happening. I got the new power Supply and Graphics Card before Halloween. Turns out my Computer Chassis didn't have room to fit the new graphics card so I needed to remove the CD drive and its frame. The Graphics card now fits so that's good. Long Story Short the new power supply I got to run the new Graphics card short-circuited but luckily nothing else was damaged. Now I'm going to pick up a new power supply next week. Why next week? Because I'm broke after getting my car back from the mechanic because it broke down. Basically Wait a little longer, guys. Thanks

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Update on what's happening. I got the new power Supply and Graphics Card before Halloween. Turns out my Computer Chassis didn't have room to fit the new graphics card so I needed to remove the CD drive and its frame. The Graphics card now fits so that's good. Long Story Short the new power supply I got to run the new Graphics card short-circuited but luckily nothing else was damaged. Now I'm going to pick up a new power supply next week. Why next week? Because I'm broke after getting my car back from the mechanic because it broke down. Basically Wait a little longer, guys. Thanks
Take your time, we all have obligations in our normal lives. We sometimes forget that, that others do to as we ourselves try to escape for just an hour or two.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Shouldn't the dealer just replace your power supply?

Those usually come with a warranty.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Further update. I kinda lost track of the time and have had things to do what with Christmas coming up. So i will either get my pc sorted before new years or after.
Great start. I am sure it can get tiring and easy to lose interest. But you have fans here!

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Getting there. im still waiting on my new power supply but i should get it soon i hope.

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
no, it's not abandoned. the first power supply short-circuited. I'm still making Scenes and stuff. I just can't render anything yet till I get a power supply good enough for my new GPU

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Shouldn't this have an abandoned tag by now? It's been 11 months without a game update, and no proof any new content is on the way.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote