VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rising Son [v0.2] [Masterlordflame]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Have a date or something?
No confirmed date yet but ......... I'm going, to be honest with you guys... I have been extremely lazy. I do want to finish this game I really do but right now I need time to think. I know you guys see potential in my game and i thank you for that

Reactions: LostOne84

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Shouldn't this have an abandoned tag by now? It's been 11 months without a game update, and no proof any new content is on the way.
the place I was gonna order a new power supply from shut down when covid started. I had a friend pick up one from another place but with lockdowns and such, it's been difficult. I get it yes it's been two whole years since I first said I was going to get a new power supply. It's not because I want to give up on my game. It's because I'm super lazy. And my computer is not as good as it used to be. its sucks when it comes to memory but I can't afford to upgrade it yet alone get an entirely new computer. So I'm biding my time for now. Don't Lose Faith my friends. This game will never be abandoned.

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
the place I was gonna order a new power supply from shut down when covid started. I had a friend pick up one from another place but with lockdowns and such, it's been difficult. I get it yes it's been two whole years since I first said I was going to get a new power supply. It's not because I want to give up on my game. It's because I'm super lazy. And my computer is not as good as it used to be. its sucks when it comes to memory but I can't afford to upgrade it yet alone get an entirely new computer. So I'm biding my time for now. Don't Lose Faith my friends. This game will never be abandoned.
And never be finished...

• Haha
Reactions: Deeno
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote