ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Just disable them in the preferences menu. They're just there 4 fun, but most players aren't into them.
Nah I'm not against them it's just I was unsure on how their supossed to be funny, like maybe it's me being to logical about it but it just becomes weird when the bad ends I get all revolve around the MC doing what the other ppl are doing but when he does it it's a bad end. But again thats just how I see it I'll still look at them though :D

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Ah, the last update felt pretty short, but I'm excited about the following ones, with all the chicks being nude by law XD. Mystyc, do you plan to keep polishing this game once it's finished? Like changing something or adding a little thing somewhere. Just out of curiosity.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.29 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
no offense but i have an rtx 3060 ti with an amd ryzen 5 2600 six processor core
how is is a renpy games causing stutters? this should not happen with a computer that can play most current
triple a games on ultra what the hell is with the performance of this thing

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
no offense but i have an rtx 3060 ti with an amd ryzen 5 2600 six processor core
how is is a renpy games causing stutters? this should not happen with a computer that can play most current
triple a games on ultra what the hell is with the performance of this thing
I am running
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8500 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz with NVidia GeForce GTX1070 ti with no issues.
sounds odd, but could be a background process I have had games lag until I found a process was using processing power or RAM so GPU was taking more load than normal.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
i probably going to get hate form some people by asking this but any one have a link to the last version of the game that had the studio mode thing ?

but other then that is looking forward where we go next after 4.2 version of the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RisingBliss-0.4.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Rising Bliss [0.4.4] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.1 GB/ 1.13 GB) : ,

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
like damn i've never seen a girl get knocked up and look 6 months pregnant the same day like WTF :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes