VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rise [v1.0fix] [CircleOfLife]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Renders look fantastic. I wanted to play this game after one or two updates, but it seems I will have to be content with what we have. There is no more pages on patreon, the developer stopped visiting this site. Apparently the project is dead.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Sometimes I wish there was a more standardized definition of of what to call a game version.
There is a pretty universal convention to versions of any software.

1.0 is supposed to mean feature complete first full version.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
There is a pretty universal convention to versions of any software.

1.0 is supposed to mean feature complete first full version.
heh not anymore; quite a few people use 1.0 as to literally mean the first version of something, these days

and yes, that does get annoying on determining how close to being completed something is

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
I need confirmation if it is canceled
It's a real mystery. The developer was last scene on Oct 31 and hasn't replied to any of his fans concerns.
His Patrion page is still dead. Either he deleted it or Patrion deleted it, it's not clear exactly what happened.

Since there was so much support for this game, someone should make a game like this, if he has quit.
This one was a real gem. I really hope to see more games like it even if he does come back someday.

Last edited:

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Well, Pateron is just like Ebay. Clearly, used panties are no longer good enough for them.
Incest then Mind Control... What's the fucking big deal.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well that's a damn shame, I really liked the introduction and all, was wondering why I never heard from this game again, now I know...*sigh* too many games that have a lot of potential to be great ones gets dropped, and so early on too :/ Shame..

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes