VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rise [v1.0fix] [CircleOfLife]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 30, 2017
Just Test it. Absolutly Hot MILF ,Perfecto , excep her Niples lol
Good Render too.

Dev, will You lets the Player choose the relationship with Rachel later? or you already decided her relationship with mc.
on your game she should be relative close with mc... That means... :D

Reactions: Kajoq

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
Circle of Life, good game so far. I would like to see more. However, I understand more content will come with time. Please keep up the great work.

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
Fucking awesome, you've managed to capture the essence of a true milf. Not too young and you've put in certain features like stretch marks and scars, muscle abrasions that come with age and created such a plump, full bodied
figure for her. C'est magnifique!!

attaque

Mar 30, 2018
i found a bug
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 93, in script call
    call Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check from _call_Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check_2
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 148, in script call
    call Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check from _call_Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check_6
  File "game/Scripts/Morning/Main/Morning_Start.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call Morning_Event_Check from _call_Morning_Event_Check
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 19, in script
    call screen Rachel_Night_Dream01_AreaSelect
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rachel_Dream_Type_01_Stand'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\New folder\Rise-10-pc\Rise-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "E:\New folder\Rise-10-pc\Rise-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "E:\New folder\Rise-10-pc\Rise-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "E:\New folder\Rise-10-pc\Rise-1.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 93, in script call
    call Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check from _call_Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check_2
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 148, in script call
    call Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check from _call_Rachel_Night_Dream01_Energy_Check_6
  File "game/Scripts/Morning/Main/Morning_Start.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call Morning_Event_Check from _call_Morning_Event_Check
  File "game/Scripts/Night/Rachel/DreamSequence/Rachel_Dream_01_Main.rpy", line 19, in script
    call screen Rachel_Night_Dream01_AreaSelect
  File "E:\New folder\Rise-10-pc\Rise-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rachel_Dream_Type_01_Stand'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Rise 1.0
Tue Oct 02 00:28:05 2018

i just got same bug today, i just downloaded 5 min ago

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Well, is this a demon of lust or something more supernatural? (I mean how it will treat other mcs and angels..... gore mode, accidents happen ... mental mode .. etc)
In a sense, taste is personal ..but
I found the wrinkles a bit exaggerated, especially in the knees ...(personal taste)
The demo is very short and a lot can be changed, following the next updates ..Thanks

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Very nice renders indeed. Story seems ok so far but this is just 1st release so just speaking purely of its introduction.
Like many people have said = I will keep an eye on this one
Also the renders remind me of games like Ethan's Legacy, His Legacy, The Psychologist etc. All of which are abandoned games that i really wish were not since the renders & story were real good too (still hoping His Legacy will get an update, eventually). I hope to see more games use these type of renders & that devs complete the games as well.

Best of luck Dev

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Rise v1.0fix
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

peter0451

Aug 22, 2017
Played the current content and it looks extremely promising, cant wait for the next update.

MrDoC

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2018
Big fan of the renders and lighting! keep up the good work

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hi friends is there any walkthrough for this game? because my corruption points goes 75 out of 25 in android is it a bug ?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Very interesting, though Rachel's knees look like putty (too many creases).
When bent, there should be NO creases at the knee since the skin would be drawn tight

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes