Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RJ110185_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Control a duo of heroines against
hordes of monster girls! All monster girls!?
Engage in white-hot battle f*cks and snatch sweet victory!
In spite of having few sexual tendencies, all of a sudden a young girl
was sucked to another universe - a universe where sex is a constant!
Oh, the people (?) she meets...!​

Updated: 2013-07-23
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.01
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

RJ110185_img_smp1.jpg RJ110185_img_smp2.jpg RJ110185_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
Did Arumero Soft make Creature Hunter or after Rise Senki Sinamonika. It seems very similar, not sure if that is a good or bad thing

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Did Arumero Soft make Creature Hunter or after Rise Senki Sinamonika. It seems very similar, not sure if that is a good or bad thing
Creature hunter is their most recent game, rise came out about a year before it.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
do you know hot to fix (rgss200j.dll could not be found )problem,
and thx.
Go into the games ini file and change RGSS202J.dll to RGSS202E.dll. Make sure you've installed all versions of RPG maker, and make sure you're running in japanese local

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
in my opinion:

Content: 6/10
Less content then creature hunter. And noticible less repeatability. (finished this game after 2~ hours. Finished creature hunter in 8, and another 20~ hours to challenge myself to get all content & still trying to get a full hard mode run).

Gameplay: 7/10
Great premis, but a shot and miss for my kinks. Can't disable urine stuff (luckily I only encountered it twice). Pregnany/semen/eggs goes nowhere. Still noticeable better then most games.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
> starts game
Oh hey, this is before all the Monster Hunter girls get together. Pretty cool.
> learn about how only sexual attacks work on the monsters
> realize again it's an all female game and the hentai is gonna be fucking juicy

Oh... Yes.png

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Welp this one was a bit funnier, but.. meh.
Still this monstrous bizarre things, that I'm not a fan of.
And just one type of enemy party on nearly every level.
Dunno, I played it full but wanted to see more.
The futa girls banging each other is :PogChamp:and variety of costumes just great.

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
This is troubling.
I tried to run the game but it opens and immediately just crashes. I've tried opening/installing it again in japanese locality, removing spaces between file pathing, reinstalling all RPG maker packages, renaming the dll in game.ini as per this post

Go into the games ini file and change RGSS202J.dll to RGSS202E.dll. Make sure you've installed all versions of RPG maker, and make sure you're running in japanese local
Most other RPG maker games work just fine for me, I tried to install the demo version of this game from dlsite and run it just to see if it works, but the problem reoccured. I was looking forward to playing this too...

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
This is troubling.
I tried to run the game but it opens and immediately just crashes. I've tried opening/installing it again in japanese locality, removing spaces between file pathing, reinstalling all RPG maker packages, renaming the dll in game.ini as per this post

Most other RPG maker games work just fine for me, I tried to install the demo version of this game from dlsite and run it just to see if it works, but the problem reoccured. I was looking forward to playing this too...
Update: I managed to get the game to work. It seems for whatever reason my game.ini file was set to RGSS200J.dll instead of RGSS202J.dll. I updated the game.ini and it worked.