pitao

May 18, 2023
honey select??? lol it sounds like a game itself but i suppose its 3d app.
But yeah like I said before in this thread, there is few games in HS1 that can compare with Ripples in the care that it is made in the animation/render department, a couple are near or equal but all the other stuff put into the story/characters and other departments of the game that are my taste like the sci-fi aspect make this for me a top game.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I played most f95 games with that tag, its barren out here now no new stuff lol. This one i avoided cause honey select renders are a miss on most games, but this one is a bit different. Idk what the release cycle is for this but imma be on the lookout.
Its kind of long really the update release cycle but its worth it, the dev Jestur mentioned before that it is hard for them to drop the quality of each update release and I agree with them, and like in everything else quality means time put into it. Fortunately I'm an old dude that learnt patience hehe

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
For a game about time travel, it is a little strange that only Jenny and Jackie wear a watch; the same-looking one at that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Debunking: Krystal wears a watch in one scene. It is after Daphne shows up with burgers. She gets dressed in a green top. But the watch she is wearing has a red band. So could be just that it is a limited asset.
I started replaying the game (to put some kind of puzzle of events in my head) and yesterday I also noticed this coincidence with the watches. I don't think this has anything to do with limited assets because I noticed something else today that was even focused on in Darci's scene:
It's fun to play through the game again and pay attention to clues like this. On the first playthrough such things simply fly out of your head.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started replaying the game (to put some kind of puzzle of events in my head) and yesterday I also noticed this coincidence with the watches. I don't think this has anything to do with limited assets because I noticed something else today that was even focused on in Darci's scene:
It's fun to play through the game again and pay attention to clues like this. On the first playthrough such things simply fly out of your head.
Yea, whatever the truth is, we know what Jestur WANTS us to think ...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yea, whatever the truth is, we know what Jestur WANTS us to think ...
Remember at the end when Mc buried the box under the sand? and there Aunt was watching Mc... and again we see in the new update only Darci when he dug out the box... there is also some kind of catch :unsure: what if...Darci already knew that there was a timeline, but she specifically denied it? although it certainly looks stupid...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Remember at the end when Mc buried the box under the sand? and there Aunt was watching Mc... and again we see in the new update only Darci when he dug out the box... there is also some kind of catch :unsure: what if...Darci already knew that there was a timeline, but she specifically denied it? although it certainly looks stupid...
While a valid thought, and not something I would put past Darci to be able to pull off, I wouldn't be happy if Darci was playing MC all along that way. It would mean nothing she's ever done with him was unintentional or spontaneous ... if she had that knowledge, everything she does with him would have to be calculated on multiple levels, not just as a girl who likes a guy more than she wants to admit.

It would also mean she's actually lied to him on multiple occasions, something neither of them have done to each other unless she knows.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, anyone can tell me if i can kick for good Shelby's ass? It's already a crime she's dishonoring such good name, but i'm really looking forward for the moment i'll get at her back.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Guys, anyone can tell me if i can kick for good Shelby's ass? It's already a crime she's dishonoring such good name, but i'm really looking forward for the moment i'll get at her back.
on the calendar, click on "RIP Bob" when MC says....

mc "Yeah, but why would someone do all that?"

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
For a game about time travel, it is a little strange that only Jenny and Jackie wear a watch; the same-looking one at that.

For Debunking: Krystal wears a watch in one scene. It is after Daphne shows up with burgers. She gets dressed in a green top. But the watch she is wearing has a red band. So could be just that it is a limited asset.
Good eye, but you two are ruining it for me, I hope Jackie isn't Jenny, Jenny is my favorite, I don't want a grandma. :ROFLMAO:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Good eye, but you two are ruining it for me, I hope Jackie isn't Jenny, Jenny is my favorite, I don't want a grandma. :ROFLMAO:
LOL. If it makes you feel better, there is another girl in 1999 who has Jackie's hairstyle. One that knows a lot.

But for Jackie to be a time jumper, She'd had to have landed in 1979 to have Gabby in '81. Gabby (Darci's mom) went missing in '99 at the age of 18. Also, she would have to be 21 when she landed in '79 to be 61 in 2019.

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
By the way, speaking of the message from “Unknown 2”, I think it’s Dani. But she sent a message to the wrong MC (of course she didn’t know about it):
And it looks like the other MC knocked on the door while we talking to Jackie (why?)

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
It will be crazy in three years when the final episode is made and all these questions and loose ends are tied up. We'll be sitting here with our minds blown, I am sure.

• Haha
Reactions: jetama
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes