OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
This is not incest. The incest in "genre" should be withdrawn.
....you do realize that this is pretty much literally the very first version of an unfinished game, right? Ignoring that supposedly at least one of them is the MC's daughter, there is a very large chance that there would be more incest content in future updates

Reactions: fertywerps

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Those aren't even that ridiculous, if you compare those to the women in Battle of the Bulges game, THOSE are the definition of balloon tits, THEY are ridiculous, haha. Those tits you were talking about are still in moderation :p
in battle of budges everything is enormous from the dick the muscles the tits and the ass
Those balloon tits always manage to make me laugh at their absurdity. In the second picture, I'd always go right.
someone called from for some cow udders
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I was talking about the last pic posted. My bad, I forgot to quote the post

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This.... is exactly how I feel.
Those aren't even that ridiculous, if you compare those to the women in Battle of the Bulges game, THOSE are the definition of balloon tits, THEY are ridiculous, haha. Those tits you were talking about are still in moderation :p
I know those "things" you call tits, but I can't ever call them that as long as they literally look like they're filled with air. Also, in my opinion, all tits that defy gravity are balloons.

Reactions: EvilChef

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You would think the genes of the father (or grandparents) would atleast one time allow the daughters to be bustiest in any of the games here because in real life you see lots of girls which are sometimes several cups bigger than their mom.
Only one adult game I’ve seen where the daughter has bigger tits than the mother is in SummerTime Saga. But in that game the characters have realistic faces for their age, majority of games here have 30-40 year olds that look younger than their daughters or a walking flesh light so developers need something so people can tell she’s the oldest of the bunch which is gigantic tits that for some reason are all perky and non saggy for a mother of many children.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
no person on earth would greet who is at the moment..a stranger like the daughter did..lol...took me right out of the game.. ..any NORMAL human would either be silent waiting to be introduced or say..hello..who are you..or i am...trying way toooooo hard for drama but ends up looking silly as hell..otherwise...nice looking dames :p
your english translation is better than alot..so thats not an issue..but the way they think about and address someone they do not know comes off as totally alien to humankind and makes it impossible to immerse in the game..sorry..
I agree to me the way the daughter came off is this. she is the one that runs that house 1) she demanded to know who he was from her mom 2) she demanded that her mom throw him out without knowing anything about who he was or what he was doing there. Or that or they wanted her to come off as the worse bitch you will ever meet in the world.
Whatever they was going for just will not work

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ehm... Are those udders supposed to be tits? All i can really say is Moooooo!!!

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
perhaps we all should learn the russian language to a half bad status and go create some games using our half-baked new knowledge (obviously without an english translation) just to give them the same "AAAARGH"- moments they give me all the time *sigh*

Reactions: Hyped
2.50 star(s) 76 Votes