EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ROL-banner-01.png

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-05
Release Date: 2024-02-29
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.4a
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

Patches: *

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod*
Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

031_lr_michelle_beth2.jpg A1 (14).png 053_lr_michelle10.jpg 039_michelle_bedroom16.jpg 040_lib_ashley_julia9.jpg 049_lilly_room_outside25.jpg 053_lr_michelle64.jpg 052_beth_lilly_pool76.jpg 052_cleo_door3.jpg A1 (4).png A1 (5).png A1 (6).png A1 (8).png A1 (9).png A1 (11).png A1 (12).png A1 (13).png A1 (15).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I love the model's and their figure, but i don't know if some thing's are going too quick - just my opinion. Shame that there is no animation, cause this will pump the game up by a little. Good start i will check this up with another update. Keep up good work. I cannot wait to corrupt them more and more ^^

Reactions: Alexk1 and Xunlee

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no person on earth would greet who is at the moment..a stranger like the daughter did..lol...took me right out of the game.. ..any NORMAL human would either be silent waiting to be introduced or say..hello..who are you..or i am...trying way toooooo hard for drama but ends up looking silly as hell..otherwise...nice looking dames :p
your english translation is better than alot..so thats not an issue..but the way they think about and address someone they do not know comes off as totally alien to humankind and makes it impossible to immerse in the game..sorry..

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I love the model's and their figure, but i don't know if some thing's are going too quick - just my opinion. Shame that there is no animation, cause this will pump the game up by a little. Good start i will check this up with another update. Keep up good work. I cannot wait to corrupt them more and more ^^
I have nothing against it if relationship with one girl/woman is quick to develop to a point where they engage in sexual things, as long as there are slow-burn love relationships to balance that out. The reason why I say it's okay to have quick relationship developments is because that too is realistic, some people know what they want and they want to get it quick, because they've been through the circus before and they just want to skip all the bullshit and just get to it, older and experienced women are more like that (not all of them of course), and nothing wrong with that, I love a woman who knows what she wants, pursues it, love confidence, as long as it's in a good and tasteful manner :p

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Early review
  • No description of the game but you can figure out the clichés from the title and image
  • Uninspired renders: characters are expressionless and don't seem to emote
  • Clipping issues in the preview images indicates poor attention to detail

Summary: Yet another daz clone game hastily stitched together in a few hours. Probably spent more time setting up the Patreon account.

Hopefully the dev realizes he needs to show some effort before someone considers pledging in a market with 2500+ adult-game Patreons.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Those balloon tits always manage to make me laugh at their absurdity. In the second picture, I'd always go right.
Those aren't even that ridiculous, if you compare those to the women in Battle of the Bulges game, THOSE are the definition of balloon tits, THEY are ridiculous, haha. Those tits you were talking about are still in moderation :p

Sep 1, 2017
I feel like you can tell who the mother is just from the size of her tits
You would think the genes of the father (or grandparents) would atleast one time allow the daughters to be bustiest in any of the games here because in real life you see lots of girls which are sometimes several cups bigger than their mom.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes