Patch 0.03 is out!!!

-More story added
*The Riley is back in Riley's Magic Swap

-Many H scenes added

-ABDL scenes added for Alex path
*Hidden H movie
*More to come

-Side quests added

*If you could please test scenes with both Riley in and out of your party. If anything seems off let me know.

Reactions: NewQueen and hainhq

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Updated the OP.
Hey sorry to bother you. I was wondering if the pictures could be updated. I didn't have many in the 1st patch. If so thank you if not thank you for your time. I put together a file of suggestions.

U

User_23654

Hey sorry to bother you. I was wondering if the pictures could be updated. I didn't have many in the 1st patch. If so thank you if not thank you for your time. I put together a file of suggestions.
Done.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Sooooooooo I got a code I made for a 1 to 99 game to work. Before I make this a strip game in a side quest would people find it fun? I could send a test of it. Also finished coding a level skip and a bank. It's neat to just code without nakey people every once in awhile lol.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
so in this version tracy is the main character now ?
Yes and no. Riley is a semi optional main character. Riley will be a part of scenes as long as she is in your party. But as far as characters development and choice that will all be Tracy. Riley had his/her arc so in order to keep it interesting I changed it from Riley accepting who she was to Riley trying to help Tracy as a way to prepare/repent for the son she left behind. Think of Riley as a good angel and Ruby as a literal fucking demon lol.

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Yes and no. Riley is a semi optional main character. Riley will be a part of scenes as long as she is in your party. But as far as characters development and choice that will all be Tracy. Riley had his/her arc so in order to keep it interesting I changed it from Riley accepting who she was to Riley trying to help Tracy as a way to prepare/repent for the son she left behind. Think of Riley as a good angel and as a literal fucking demon lol.
lol XD, okey i see. ive been trying the game the combat system is much better this way, i really like it. not trying the pregnant yet, but i guess i like the idea about pregnant system. i like the new H animation than the old one, moving CG is perfect XD. tracy as main is fine i think, i mean i like it too. but i would like riley story and her ruby more too, becouse theres something that riley problem that not finish by her yet i think. and i miss the old soundtrack when battle with draco it really" good hope can hear it again in this sequel XD. overall its really really good, i cant wait for the game to finish. good luck, thanks for the game and your hard work don't forget to rest >_0

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Ok so i have been working on side things for the game since last upload. Would you all be happy with quick but small uploads or long but big (HA!) uploads?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Patch 0.04 is out!
Original MV Faces:
Custom Faces by Icarue:

-More story added!

-Side quests added!
*3 more people to date!

-Level skip added

-New faces by Icarue!

-New job mini-game at the bar "Thank you to Icarue for the idea!"

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Digging the game so far, but think Tracey's "timer" is unnecessary feature. The karma count seems interesting, but what effect does it have long term? Is there consequences for it going low?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Digging the game so far, but think Tracey's "timer" is unnecessary feature. The karma count seems interesting, but what effect does it have long term? Is there consequences for it going low?
Right now it's end quest change stuff and clothes. Long term karma and pregnancy will change the ending you will get. But I hid SO many hairbrushes around the map so down feel bad about being a little bad. Just have Riley remind her to behave...lol

Reactions: NomadMaster

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
Do you plan to put some kind of bdsm play. Anyway i really enjoyed the first one, hope that this one will be as good. Can you put the posibility to wear different cloths ?

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Do you plan to put some kind of bdsm play. Anyway i really enjoyed the first one, hope that this one will be as good. Can you put the posibility to wear different cloths ?
By bdsm do you mean doing it to someone else because you can currently become a sex slave. Or do you mean consentual play? Because I can add that at some point. Right now you can wear shorts and a t-shirt with low karma and a school girl outfit with high. For now that's what it is but there will definitely be maid outfits.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
What is the difference between MV and Iccaru faces, I've not come across those terms before? Could there maybe be a split screenshot put up labelled with what each is, to save people downloading both

Reactions: abao

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
What is the difference between MV and Iccaru faces, I've not come across those terms before? Could there maybe be a split screenshot put up labelled with what each is, to save people downloading both
It's different facesets used. Mv is the normal faces used for the characters. Icarue is custom drawn faces by Icarue. Also I would but I don't control the post here. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: jeSteR2
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote