RPGM Abandoned Riley's Magic Swap 2 [v0.06] [jessmarco50]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
U

User_23654

RMS 2 Title Raw.png

Overview:
Riley's Magic Swap 2 is a gender swap rpg with 3d Custom Girl sex scenes. You have one year to turn back into a man and save the kingdom. Or not.... Up to you.
Thread Updated: 2019-07-05
Release Date: 2019-07-02
Developer: jessmarco50
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK!

DOWNLOAD
Win (MV Faces): - - - -
Win (Icarue Faces)
(v0.05): - - - -

RMS2 Alley 001a.png RMS2 Ruby Intro 001a.png rms2 sandy farm 001.png rms2 sandy farm 003a.png rms2 sandy farm 003c.png RMS2 Strip Rachel 1.png RMS2 Strip Scene 1c.png RMS2 Woof 001a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
The fact that I want this to be finished already should say enough about how much I liked the previous game.

The Karma system has me even more interested, as it indicates the player gets a lot more smaller choices to make.

By the way, do you, @jessmarco50, still not have a donation page or something similar?

Reactions: kshyk

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
The fact that I want this to be finished already should say enough about how much I liked the previous game.

The Karma system has me even more interested, as it indicates the player gets a lot more smaller choices to make.

By the way, do you, @jessmarco50, still not have a donation page or something similar?
I do it for fun. I don't want it to be a paid thing. Thanks for your comment! I'm really glad people like it. I was worried about the changes I made.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
0.01?
At this rate Im gonna be playing this game's v1.0 with my own child at my side!.....
The fact that the first game has been completed recently should indicate that it's highly likely this one will be completed as well.

I remember playing 's first concept version somewhere in June or July last year. That's at most just under 8 months ago.

Even with any changes, improvements, expansions, setbacks, etc. I have faith that this will be completed before any child of yours will be born. unless you already have one...

Rasler321

Jun 4, 2017
The fact that the first game has been completed recently should indicate that it's highly likely this one will be completed as well.

I remember playing 's first concept version somewhere in June or July last year. That's at most just under 8 months ago.

Even with any changes, improvements, expansions, setbacks, etc. I have faith that this will be completed before any child of yours will be born. unless you already have one...
You are right, I shouldn't be judging like that. Its the 0.01 that turns me down.
We have seen soooo many developers putting the "v0.004".
Its generally just a scam, but if you can vouche for this one. I can understand.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Its generally just a scam,
It's literally just a version number implying the project is still in a very early phase, actually. It's when the number doesn't *increase* that dirty looks are in order.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
First game was very interesting and very good.

I am looking forward to the second game, good luck.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
You are right, I shouldn't be judging like that. Its the 0.01 that turns me down.
Its generally just a scam, but if you can vouche for this one. I can understand.
Hey I'm the maker of the games. It is just an number. It just means it's the 1st one. Not sure how those work but that's how I do it. I need feedback on how the systems like the slavery system day night system and karma system feels to play. That's why I posted this patch so early with very little to do. Also to set people at ease about a sequel being made. If any of you could give me feedback before I continue working on the game it would be a great help! ;-b

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
oh yeah! this will be fun to play through once its complete lol so much to see and sooo many things seem to be added yeee.

AOEpsilon

Sep 17, 2017
I'm cheering you on Jessmarco. I really want to continue this to discover how the story will play out.

jessmarco50

Sep 30, 2018
Patch 0.02:

-Added more story

-Added pregnancy risk if someone cums inside you in a scene "Please test"
*You can get pregnant in 3 places right now with 2 fathers
*While pregnant there's random chances for morning sickness, cravings, and bladder control issues.

-Added Blackjack in a few places "Please test"
*Including a strip Blackjack game.

-Game balance stuff

-Dating with Barnard "Guy from the start"

The demo ends after you find the mages son.

Reactions: hainhq
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote