Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
On day 25 Nancy's scene if ya go anal and cum inside it weirdly does a magic trick and ends up into a creampie
I tested (and checked the code) but cannot reproduce the issue.

I would like to see in the game more options for getting them pregnant. What's the point of making them stay off the pill if there is no payoff.
Pregnancy is in the long term plans for the project. For now, the birth control option is more about effecting dialogue than having an outcome. This is a game in progress, stuff is still being added. I'm just not sure when it will go in. It is very unlikely Ferdafs will add it outside of a one off scene.

May 26, 2020
I tested (and checked the code) but cannot reproduce the issue.

Pregnancy is in the long term plans for the project. For now, the birth control option is more about effecting dialogue than having an outcome. This is a game in progress, stuff is still being added. I'm just not sure when it will go in. It is very unlikely Ferdafs will add it outside of a one off scene.
Damn then thats just a weird error I got thank ya for checkin man

May 26, 2020
Do you get the issue if you play the scene from Mind Blowers? (or select it out of the scene selection menu). My only guess is that it is an old save issue where the variable that tracks anal or not isn't set correctly in the save.
It happens in both mindblowers and scene selection and from what I know a new game right after this line 1715248517526.png
and then it defaults to this line 1715248560124.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Also would ya be interested in any assets bein made I ain't a bad artist mostly just do pixel art but would be interested if ya need anythin will probably need to study ferdafs style so it aint shit or off lookin
If you would like to contribute art to the game this post talks about what I accept and how to go about it.

As to making art on a bigger scale, that is a more complex topic. I'd say start with a contribution first and see if it is something you'd want to commit to long term and something you would enjoy doing. I've had a number of artist reach out to me offering to do "art for the game" and as I'm still the one doing it you can see how that has worked so far.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->