VN Others Abandoned Ria [11.01.2019] [megainformatic]

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Game crashes I'm fine that can be fixed. my main Problem with the game is that the text is extremely hard to read why he put black text on a dark background that's transparent is beyond me. Same goes for the menu buttons they're hard to read.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Game randomly takes me back to the menu. Looks broken as hell
You might have the same problem as me. The top right bar is a mood bar, that apparently kills your character if it goes too low. Problem is, it constantly goes down during the intro and there doesn't seem to be any way to stop it

Jun 27, 2017
So bad I don't even know how to play it. From what I can tell, the protagonist slowly dies of boredom from the moment you start the game.

I guess it did achieve the title of worst game I have ever played...

Reactions: bearclaw01234

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Because??? Just because you may not like the genre or whatever doesnt mean others wont lije it either. Didnt your mother teach you that if you have nothing nice to say then say nithing at all?
The abysmal engrish is usually a indicator of game being trash

Nov 21, 2017
2 users who support the project receive personalized places in the game.

They can be seen in the new release, which will take place approximately
in july 2018.

At the moment, special personal places
for these users are already inserted in the current version of the game
and look like this -

Nov 21, 2017
ria pc game report for the past year

Just think about it ! Yesterday was exactly one year old from the moment when I made the first playable
release of the game ria pc game. It was 11/22/2017, and today is 11/23/2018

In this video, I show part of the game (the rest can be seen with my own eyes after playing)
and also below I discuss what has been done, what remains to be done (sharing plans),
Well, general thoughts on the topic.

So, let's get started.

That was exactly a year ago. Well, or almost. The idea of ??the game came much earlier, in the summer of 2017.
Someone may remember that at that time I started a project on the reincarnation of the game Siberian Conflict
War of the Worlds.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all for now.

Follow the news !

If someone wants to play the game - please contact.

Last edited by a moderator: