3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReyaTheElf-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Yooshi

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
There also seem to be some images missing from the massage parlour when she doesn't wear underwear.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
0.5.3 and 0.5.4 are on Patreon, currently only for supporters, but they will also appear here - 0.5.3 on May 10, 0.5.4 on May 23.
A couple notes:
1 Resting in the park should rebuild energy.
2 The job at the bath house is locked, no real explanation.
3 Lots of events require low corruption, but hidden values keep them locked, over 100 CP and still can't buy the 3rd outfit. Building points with people is too slow, considering some event lines advance very fast, while others drag on like she's still a virgin. There must be a master level CP lock or just say no events are linked. It looks odd when she easily does an act in one area, but is appalled at the idea in another.
4 Wish the image issue was resolved, might be a simple link/folder issue.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
A couple notes:
1 Resting in the park should rebuild energy.
2 The job at the bath house is locked, no real explanation.
3 Lots of events require low corruption, but hidden values keep them locked, over 100 CP and still can't buy the 3rd outfit. Building points with people is too slow, considering some event lines advance very fast, while others drag on like she's still a virgin. There must be a master level CP lock or just say no events are linked. It looks odd when she easily does an act in one area, but is appalled at the idea in another.
4 Wish the image issue was resolved, might be a simple link/folder issue.
About the job in the bath house, from what I know it have to do with the 'VIP' version of the game, exclusive to some patreon levels or something like that, it's a bore actually

Feb 23, 2018
very good game, just wish it was a little more satisfying when she first fucked... idk shaked, came as soon as she went all in, ect. Also would be good if bar patrons could give her beer so she would loosen up and an additional corruption aspect. also maybe add a rent system so she has incentive to get more money.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 597 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.2 + Cheat by ehtweneno

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 704 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Reya the Elf [v0.5.3] [Yooshi] - Compressed

Win/Linux [727 MB]
- - - -

Mac [712 MB]
- - - -

-----------------------------
Reya the Elf [v0.5.3] [Yooshi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.2 -> v0.5.3 [329 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes