Reworking game graphics

tornasunder4994

Oct 29, 2021
i get it we all like good graphics in the games we play but its gotten to a point where so many devs are just starting the story over simply becausethey want better graphics . while yes i like many enjoy the new look its rather annoying they most devs stop story progression for this .personly im here for the stories as many are from whta ive gather in the treads . in the last week alone ive tried ( game updates ) that are in-fact the same story started over that are a fraction of what the story was before the rework. im sure im not the only that has dropped various subs due the a dev starting the same story over simply for better graphics .but im trying to look on the bright side as it has saved me about 50 -60 bucks in canceled subs a month. it just geeting to be a pain having stories started over for this reason ,i know of one dev that is on a 3rd recycle ill call it .its almost as though some are doing this simply due to being stuck in the story ,possibly biding time perhaps .but that my opinionand i felt a need to rant about it has i had just discovered another reworked game i had been waiting for the next part of the story in ( guess ill have to wait a year or more for them to rework graphics back to where they stopped the story before hand)