Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 578774

Overview:
After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then.... things turned strange.

The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you're an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you'll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people... and then you'll die. And then you'll start again. But this time it'll be different. You've learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can't boss you around forever.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Sprinting Cucumber -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Full Save* -
Help Guide*

View attachment 1594487 View attachment 1594500 View attachment 490221 View attachment 1594485 View attachment 1594488 View attachment 1594486 View attachment 1594492 View attachment 1594498 View attachment 1594497 View attachment 1594494 View attachment 490222 View attachment 490223 View attachment 490227 View attachment 490230
Marla is one of the most annoying characters ive seen. she is too self centered until you "bond" with her

Dec 4, 2023
View attachment 578774

Overview:
After a long night correcting the codebase for a new Web 3.0 Meme Sock Generator, you left work before the morning traffic hit. As the sun peaked over the skyline, you meandered your way through the streets, looking at the morning scenery: trees, mailboxes, lesbians making out at the park. That last one held your fancy for a while, and then.... things turned strange.

The Goddess seems like a bitch, straight up. Like, why she gotta be that way? Anyway, long story short, now you're an infant on a never-ending quest. As you grow, you'll encounter good people, bad people, strange people, cat people, elf people, god-type people... and then you'll die. And then you'll start again. But this time it'll be different. You've learned some things, after all. That damn chicken can't boss you around forever.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2024-03-22
Developer: Sprinting Cucumber -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Full Save* -
Help Guide*

View attachment 1594487 View attachment 1594500 View attachment 490221 View attachment 1594485 View attachment 1594488 View attachment 1594486 View attachment 1594492 View attachment 1594498 View attachment 1594497 View attachment 1594494 View attachment 490222 View attachment 490223 View attachment 490227 View attachment 490230
is there a reason there are 30 in game days for lani events? its getting annoying having one event happen and having to wait for months in game to get the next one

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, I got to the first Threadbare scene where it unlocks and all the characters visit it together, is there anything else with that or not?

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Hello, how do you achieve Marla's path? I was only able to do it once... I can't get past the part about her that takes me out of her room when she's with Lani (she tells me to turn up her honey in the afternoon)
Is there any guide? I was able to get the max out of Lani but with Marla... I can't, that part always remains a bug. Sorry but English is not my native language.
Can someone please help me
Afternoons, click Marla. They don't happen on every day. She talks to you about growing plants without magic. After each conversation in the field, try to find Marla and Lani talking to each other about it and her showing the results.

Dec 4, 2023
Afternoons, click Marla. They don't happen on every day. She talks to you about growing plants without magic. After each conversation in the field, try to find Marla and Lani talking to each other about it and her showing the results.
thank you. it seems i was just doing things in the wrong order then

Reactions: Goopgoop

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
So I've been getting errors when dying in dungeons, which seems to get in the way of using any of the emergency medical treatment options. Is this already a known bug, and if so, is there a fix for it so that this stops getting in the way of using potions to survive all those traps I keep running into?

EDIT: I also just got this error message (or at least one with the same bit before the Full Traceback section) after a successful dismantling, which forced a dungeon death despite the success meaning I didn't take any damage?

Last edited:

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
That unlocks the shop, but that doesn't unlock both girls shopping. I've been to the store several times, but it's always just Lani going with me.
You have to be on the threeway relationship path. Once you get enough titles, the pre-chicken time is enough to get some basic fighting prowess and starting the Marla romance path. Try to get that conversation between Marla and Lani where Marla admits she's into you before you go for camping fun with Lani. Then at some point there's the series of events where Lani is sleeping in Marla's bed. If you get that to the last possible scene before day 150 you should get it.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes