Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Might hace already come up, but "Kinetic Novel" and "Sandbox" seems to be opposing ideas to me.

Or is it just the we can´t make any choices for dialuges??

Reactions: hanumania

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Bug: If you talk to Penny in the strip club (in the freerom mode),
Penny.jpg
you will be first teleported back to the kitchen, then end up in your room:
Kitchen.jpg

fUzZyDiZe

Jan 12, 2019
Yeah yeah and the MC became too spineless and pussywhipped, Became TOOOOOO BORING

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
please someone let me know how to get clue about the famous restaurant ... they say i must find information ... but where ?

Edit* Sorry to bother i already found the clue ... thx
clue?
Where?

Edit: . . . .. going to sleep. . . . going to sleep is fucking it. . . . . .well damn. . . .Yeah I supposed I should not expect entitlement to a walkthrough. . ... but damn if not seeing the hint until it chanced by wasn't annoying

batanegra

May 8, 2017
anyone has a save from the last version? every time i try to open up the game crash- or it has to do with the version?

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
started game, its first day evening, cant see any way to sleep or foward time and nothing to do. This is why I avoid sandbox games, clearly I am missing something but then the navigation is piss poor. The hint system is also piss poor. Not much point in telling you to visit someone at a time of day if you cant alter the time day. Anyway I dont have patience to seach around in this game can see anyway to advance time or sleep so going to bin it and give a piss poor comment. This game sux

ivankadet

Aug 12, 2019
I just unlocked Lucy as a hint option but the interface is blocking the button. For reference, I'm playing the web version on Android. I tried the app version but the lack of a skip function was a deal breaker. What's the first step that I need to take to look for Lucy?
NEED TO KNOW THIS TOO, HELP PLS

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Any chance for a gallery mod for this or does it have a scene viewer incorporated?

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
is a good game but bad for me is that i had onlly vera allways by the girls was would fuck me i would have more different girls was invite me :)

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes