VN Ren'Py Abandoned Revenge [Prologue] [MisterPhantom]

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
3ExFpjo.png
Overview:
The story is about a man who accidentally met an old friend he liked. But it wasn't the pleasure he got, but a new nightmare began.
Updated: 11/18/18
Developer/Publisher: MisterPhantom -
Censorship: None
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

ivM1Ip3.png 8bYu5tX.png

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
The plot of the game is identical to anime hentai I watched. Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin .

Reactions: statuskirim

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 180537
Overview:
The story is about a man who accidentally met an old friend he liked. But it wasn't the pleasure he got, but a new nightmare began.
Updated: 11/18/18
Developer/Publisher: MisterPhantom -
Censorship: None
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 180535 View attachment 180536
A game where you only make choices through dialog is known as a Visual Novel and should be tagged as such on the thread. Tagging it with a VN makes sure people who don't wish to see Visual Novels don't step into one and ones who seek out Visual Novels can find it easily.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
A game where you only make choices through dialog is known as a Visual Novel and should be tagged as such on the thread. Tagging it with a VN makes sure people who don't wish to see Visual Novels don't step into one and ones who seek out Visual Novels can find it easily.
You're implying a) there's a story here and b) the choices are anything other than die/don't die. I've played hundreds of these types of games and this is definitely in the top 10 worst I've seen.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
You're implying a) there's a story here and b) the choices are anything other than die/don't die. I've played hundreds of these types of games and this is definitely in the top 10 worst I've seen.
is it in the top 10 worst demo you've seen?

Cause that's what it is. it's a demo, not supposed to be a best-seller <.<

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
prologue/demo is more about setting characters and graphic style...lets give the dev time to either A:read our comments and see where he may have messed up or B:he reads our comments and says fuck us its his game he dont care :p i see a cute curvy Asian gal and the D/L started on its own..they have that affect ...HAHAAAA

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..tried it..ummm..WTF?..LOL..well..hell..i have no words...BUT...its obvious the dev has never actually seen a human penis and just traced a tender grey zucchini and flesh toned it..HAHAAA...still...the Asian dame is cute and the WTF has me wondering WTF so i guess i'll see where the next update leads...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Be nice, Gab took the time to make mirrors and make this topic.

Sure not all games can be Diaper Quest or Bent Over, but he still put in effort, don't poop on his hard work.