RPGM Completed Revenge of Swordsman Millia [Final] [Wireless Emblem]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ135276_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Milia girl had been living in peace with my sister and two people in a small village.
The happiness of a rainy day, ... lost forever by one man
After a few years, Millia became swordsman is aiming to revenge become adventurers in the south of the capital Torano but,
Be on the watch various men of the humiliation of the magic of hand.
Safely ...... whether it is possible to achieve the objective.​

Updated: 2014-06-08
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks to @Hoboy and @MaddRabbit for sharing links

RJ135276_img_smp1.jpg RJ135276_img_smp2.jpg RJ135276_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Here's a link to a copy on - includes a saves folder as well as a walkthrough...

PS - should this be added to the OP? Muttdoggy?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Here's a link to a copy on - includes a saves folder as well as a walkthrough...

PS - should this be added to the OP? Muttdoggy?
The best way to ensure you get a moderator's attention is to start a conversation with them (pm) or use a flag (@muttdoggy ). They have to ignore most/all replies to their threads due to sheer volume.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Got my attention! Thanks! Updated OP!
Waiting for key...

MrSerji

Sep 20, 2017
Cannot play the game correctly.
If you play the game its crashed because the datafiles which in japanese not correctly named :/
Can someone reupload the data with correct names?

Thx! :D

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
When I try to start a new game I get an error that Graphics/Characters/紫チンピラ.png can't be found, although the file is in the directory and named correctly.

The file won't open in irfanview but will in paint, I've even tried resaving through paint but still errors in game and irfanview.

Puzzling... anyone else having the same issue?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
There are many kinds of site out their that you can find this on like for example:
Hentaifromhell
Posthentai
Hentaibedta

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Also I wonder why the debug won't work in town too If anyone figures it out tell me.
That NPC in the bottom left corner that's just a clone of Milia, the playable character? Sorry to disappoint you, but it looks like it's there as a lazy solution for the developer's "always dashing" speed going haywire:
Code:
@> Set Move Route: Player (Wait)
: :$>Change Speed: 4
That's all the NPC does after it says Debug at you.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
That NPC in the bottom left corner that's just a clone of Milia, the playable character? Sorry to disappoint you, but it looks like it's there as a lazy solution for the developer's "always dashing" speed going haywire:
Code:
@> Set Move Route: Player (Wait)
: :$>Change Speed: 4
That's all the NPC does after it says Debug at you.
Oh I see thanks that was confusing xD

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
Dude upload your game I think the reason for the missing files is because on MEGA all the files are separated from each other here's the website just upload it from the MEGA there.

No, it's because somehow the diacritics character from the japanese filename are separated from the hiragana, hence RPGM cannot find filename that need to have both diacritics and the hiragana on the same character.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes